By Request.. Combo Fajitas on The Grill
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
You're right JJ. What was I thinking?
Chipotle Beef Marinade
Toss all this stuff into a blender.
- 2 package dried ancho chiles soaked over night in water. (4 OZ Total) remove seeds
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian Herb Blend (I use McCormick)
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Then puree until very smooth.
Easy Chicken Fajita Marinade.
- 1/2 Cup Italian dressing.
- 1/2T spoon Cumin
- 1 TB spoon Chili Powder
- 1/2T spoon Onion Powder
- 1/2T ground Pepper.
- 1/2T Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
Soak the meat overnight.
I'm honored......Best part of this Forum, Sharing Recipes and Techniques...JJ
I always believed...The really Great Recipes are worth Sharing...All the rest are Secret!...
Great words Chef.
SMF is a beautiful place to be for those that work at getting better at the craft. b
That looks delicious Murray! Nice job! b
Thank you my good friend. Stay warm up there. b
The family will love it! Fajitas and tacos are always a hit. So easy to prepare and so much great flavor.