or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Groups › Pennsylvania Members Group › Discussions › Hello from Bradford County

Hello from Bradford County

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 

Hello all...

 

As a new member of this group, I'd like to start by asking a simple question... "Am I the only one to notice that our forum has spelled Pennsylvania incorrectly?"

 

SMB

post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKIN' BURT View Post
 

Hello all...

 

As a new member of this group, I'd like to start by asking a simple question... "Am I the only one to notice that our forum has spelled Pennsylvania incorrectly?"

 

SMB


LOL---Good Catch Burt!!

 

I'll have to alert JJ---I think he did it, but he's not a True Pennsylvanian-----Half of him is from Joisey!!:biggrin:

 

 

Bear

post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 


LOL---Good Catch Burt!!

 

I'll have to alert JJ---I think he did it, but he's not a True Pennsylvanian-----Half of him is from Joisey!!:biggrin:

 

 

Bear

 

:ROTFNo not me...But I will work on the fix. I think I am 3/4's now. Mom's a Coal Cracker from Eynon, Dad's a NJ City Boy. I spent my first 25 years in NJ and the next 25 in and around Amish Country PA. Only currently in NJ taking care of Mom. We just had a family meeting today and everybody will be heading back to PA within a year...We want a Hobby Farm...:yahoo:...JJ

post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef JimmyJ View Post
 

 

:ROTFNo not me...But I will work on the fix. I think I am 3/4's now. Mom's a Coal Cracker from Eynon, Dad's a NJ City Boy. I spent my first 25 years in NJ and the next 25 in and around Amish Country PA. Only currently in NJ taking care of Mom. We just had a family meeting today and everybody will be heading back to PA within a year...We want a Hobby Farm...:yahoo:...JJ


Good Job, Jimmy!!

 

I've done that already in a hurry-----The Y just comes up on the wrong side of the L.

 

Looks Just Right now!!

 

Spanx,

Bear

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pennsylvania Members Group
SmokingMeatForums.com › Groups › Pennsylvania Members Group › Discussions › Hello from Bradford County