Well Sorta ... There are a few tweaks to make and I am going to repaint it but did a seasoning smoke for a little over 3 hours. I played with the intake vents to see where the temps would go. That was interesting but the most interesting thing was how much charcoal was left over after the seasoning run. WOWZER! It's now got a light sticky coat on the inside and overall I am very pleased. We screwed up painting on the Fleur De Lis so I am going to re-do that then put on some handles and we are good to go. I ended up not putting any valves on just yet, I used magnets. It works fine but I might want to trick it out a tad for looks with some uptake pipes.
Thanks to everyone here for posting pics and info on the build. You guys rock!
Edited by Jay6896 - 11/2/15 at 5:32pm