or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Birthday Deerburgers (Mrs Bear)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Birthday Deerburgers (Mrs Bear)

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
Birthday Deerburgers (Mrs Bear)


What a Cheap Date!!!  
Bear: “What would you like to eat for your Birthday Supper, Honey?? “
Mrs Bear: “How about Deerburgers?”
Bear: “You got it.”  

I know—Hard to believe, but she really does love these Deerburgers!!

So that was it——That’s what we had!!!

Hope you like them too.

Bear



6 Deerburgers on the “Q”:





Closer look:





Bear’s Supper getting the McD’ treatment (Mustard, Ketchup, and American Cheese):





MMMMM—I love My Deerburgers!!





Now for the Birthday Girl’s Burger:





Mrs Bear’s Deerburger with MW, American Cheese, and Mater slices:





She loved this!!!
post #2 of 16

Who wouldn't want deer burger's?  Perfect birthday meal.

 

 

 

Tell Mrs. Bear happy birthday.

post #3 of 16

Looks Good!!

Happy Birthday Mrs. Bear!!

post #4 of 16

Looks great  Bear,  Your wife is like mine Loves tomatoes, Tell her Happy Birthday from both of us.

Those really look good, I haven't had a deer burger in a long time.

 

Perfect meal    points1.png

 

 

Gary

post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by c farmer View Post
 

Who wouldn't want deer burger's?  Perfect birthday meal.

 

Tell Mrs. Bear happy birthday.


Thanks Adam!!

 

LOL---I don't even remind her any more---Every October she becomes 2 years older than I am.

 

 

Bear

post #6 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin218R View Post
 

Looks Good!!

Happy Birthday Mrs. Bear!!


Thank You Much!!

 

Bear

post #7 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

Looks great  Bear,  Your wife is like mine Loves tomatoes, Tell her Happy Birthday from both of us.

Those really look good, I haven't had a deer burger in a long time.

 

Perfect meal    points1.png

 

 

Gary


Thank You Gary!!

 

And Thanks for the Point !!!

 

 

Bear

post #8 of 16

Bear, you are a  bright man to keep Mrs. Bear happy! Great looking burgers.

 

Points

 

Disco

post #9 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post
 

Bear, you are a  bright man to keep Mrs. Bear happy! Great looking burgers.

 

Points

 

Disco


Thank You Disco!!

 

And Thanks for the Point!!

 

 

Bear

post #10 of 16

Wow! She really must like you if that's all you got away with.:biggrin:

 

Nice job Bear!:points:

post #11 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK1 View Post
 

Wow! She really must like you if that's all you got away with.:biggrin:

 

Nice job Bear!:points:


Thanks AK !!

 

LOL---She does, and she's been a Cheap date for nearly 47 years.

 

She does get some Smoked Prime Rib now and then.

 

 

Bear

post #12 of 16

I really must stop working sorry for missing your B-Day John so Happy Birthday Brother.The burgers look great and I miss hunting.Thanks for sharing

Richie 

 

:points:

post #13 of 16

Nice belated deer burgers birthday, they look really good and lean, do you add anything to the deer?

post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheelerdog View Post
 

Nice belated deer burgers birthday, they look really good and lean, do you add anything to the deer?

 

Thank You!!

We tried all kinds of mixes in the past, but this one we like the best:

50%  Deer

25%  Pork

25%  Beef

 

 

Bear

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
 

I really must stop working sorry for missing your B-Day John so Happy Birthday Brother.The burgers look great and I miss hunting.Thanks for sharing

Richie 

 

:points:

 

Thanks Richie!!

Actually Mrs Bear's Birthday.

 

And Thanks for the Point.

 

Bear

post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 

 

Thank You!!

We tried all kinds of mixes in the past, but this one we like the best:

50%  Deer

25%  Pork

25%  Beef

 

 

Bear

 

 

 

Thanks Richie!!

Actually Mrs Bear's Birthday.

 

And Thanks for the Point.

 

Bear

Please pass the B-Day wishes on to Mrs Bear

Richie

post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
 

Please pass the B-Day wishes on to Mrs Bear

Richie


Done!!

 

Thanks Again Richie!!

 

 

Bear

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Birthday Deerburgers (Mrs Bear)