or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › About the Forum › Forum Related Issues › Cannot Login on my mobile
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cannot Login on my mobile

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 

Does anyone have any idea why I am able to login to SMF on my laptop and not my mobile? I use the same exact username and password and I keep getting a message saying username and password don't match. I login on the laptop and it works every time.

post #2 of 12
Not sure,have you checked your cookies on the phone? They need to be allowed then you can turn them off I believe.
post #3 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post

Not sure,have you checked your cookies on the phone? They need to be allowed then you can turn them off I believe.

Tried this and it didn't work

post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2grit View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post

Not sure,have you checked your cookies on the phone? They need to be allowed then you can turn them off I believe.
Tried this and it didn't work

Sorry it was worth a try! Unfortunately I'm not smart enough to figure anything else out!
post #5 of 12
What mobile device & what browser ya using ?
post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post


Sorry it was worth a try! Unfortunately I'm not smart enough to figure anything else out!


Haha. I appreciate it nonetheless

post #7 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

What mobile device & what browser ya using ?


Galaxy s6 default browser

post #8 of 12
Hmm, not sure ! I've got an iPhone & was able to log on ok just a minute ago !
post #9 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

What mobile device & what browser ya using ?


Galaxy s6 default browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Hmm, not sure ! I've got an iPhone & was able to log on ok just a minute ago !

Just tried on Chrome and same thing. Username and password don't match

post #10 of 12
Weird, wish I could be of more help to ya !
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 

It is weird. Makes no sense at all. Anyone else?

post #12 of 12
Thread Starter 

Just logged in with Facebook and it worked. Go figure

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Forum Related Issues
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › About the Forum › Forum Related Issues › Cannot Login on my mobile