or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Labor Day Weekend

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Started Wed. with 2 racks of ribs.

I trimmed these because the meat was 2"s thick.

2 racks did the bigger pieces in the stand.

Smoked for 1 hr. then I put the smaller ends on the top grate

Ribs cooked at 210* to 225*

Fall off the bone tender.


Thursday smoked some hard boiled eggs.

Let them sit covered in the fridge til Sat.

Made Deviled eggs

So now we have the meat I trimmed off the ribs on skewers

These were as tender as the ribs


Sunday made some baked beans,stuffed mushrooms,egg rolls

Almost missed the shrimp Kabobs

We did have the burgers and dogs also

Thanks for looking 

Have a safe holiday everyone

Richie

post #2 of 11

Man Richie...you've been busy!  The folks at your house have been eating good.  Everything looks delicious...nicely done!  

 

:points:

 

Red

post #3 of 11
Everything looks great! Though I don't like eggs,but they do kinda look good.
post #4 of 11
That's a bunch of smoke! Like old like a great weekend.
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeenRed View Post
 

Man Richie...you've been busy!  The folks at your house have been eating good.  Everything looks delicious...nicely done!  

 

:points:

 

Red

Red Thank You yes it is a bit busy but fun,with family and friends.Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie

post #6 of 11

Hey Richie.   Busy, busy, busy.  But its all worth it when its for friends and family.  Great job.

 

:points:

 

Gary

post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavesFroggin View Post

Everything looks great! Though I don't like eggs,but they do kinda look good.

Dave These do not have the regular egg taste,smoke changes it a lot.Thanks for looking

Richie

post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

That's a bunch of smoke! Like old like a great weekend.

Case I can't believe I didn't take pics of the legs and thighs,money shots were impossible to get .LOL Thanks for stopping bye.

Richie 

post #9 of 11
Looks like a great feast
post #10 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryHibbert View Post
 

Hey Richie.   Busy, busy, busy.  But its all worth it when its for friends and family.  Great job.

 

:points:

 

Gary

Gary To busy I forgot to take pics of the legs and thighs,The corn on the cob got no respect either.Thanks for the point

Richie

post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by c farmer View Post

Looks like a great feast

Adam Thanks for the kind words and the point,I appreciate it.

Richie

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion