or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › To all Las Vegas Smoking Folks - Check out the charcoal sale at Lowe's
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

To all Las Vegas Smoking Folks - Check out the charcoal sale at Lowe's

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

Lowe's has Kingsford charcoal on sale - the twin pack for $9.88 each with NO minimum purchase! Great time to save and STOCK up on charcoal I did......... six bags ready for my smoker!  Happy Sunday everyone!  Josie aka SmokinVegasBaby!

:sausage:

 

 

post #2 of 7
Same thing here in KS, only limited to two packs. Still 74.4 lbs of good charcoal for $20. Heck of a deal.
post #3 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanstein View Post

Same thing here in KS, only limited to two packs. Still 74.4 lbs of good charcoal for $20. Heck of a deal.


yeah I ran into to that "limit" issue last year at Lowe's.  Heck who knows, they will probably start doing that when they are over-ran by smokers! lol.

post #4 of 7

In Las Vegas, where do you buy your cooking wood?

post #5 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parman View Post
 

In Las Vegas, where do you buy your cooking wood?


Hey Parman - I go to Allied Charcoal & Wood.  I buy my wood in large bags - 1/2 cut size and 1/4 cut size

 

Here's their contact information:

2584 N. Nellis Blvd.

Las Vegas, NV 89115

Phone (702) 871-8308

 

 

Josie

post #6 of 7

Found this deal at Lowes in Omaha. 2 bundle limit.  It's a Labor Day Sale here, 4 days only.  9/2-9/6.  So how long does charcoal last stored in a dry place? Forever?

post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwaldoguy View Post
 

Found this deal at Lowes in Omaha. 2 bundle limit.  It's a Labor Day Sale here, 4 days only.  9/2-9/6.  So how long does charcoal last stored in a dry place? Forever?


I think forever and ever as long as you keep it dry.  I keep my charcoal in my garage. 

 

Josie

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › To all Las Vegas Smoking Folks - Check out the charcoal sale at Lowe's