or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Electric Smokers › MES 30" 2nd Gen Grate Dimensions?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MES 30" 2nd Gen Grate Dimensions?

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

Couldn't find this easily, being the Lazy Lizard I am thought I'd post this to The Forum, looking for the grate (smoker rack) dimensions of a second generation MES 30" smoker, wanted to get some non-stick mat material...

post #2 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardman View Post
 

Couldn't find this easily, being the Lazy Lizard I am thought I'd post this to The Forum, looking for the grate (smoker rack) dimensions of a second generation MES 30" smoker, wanted to get some non-stick mat material...

The only difference between a 30 an 40 is height,here is a post I did with inside measurements 

 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/174140/sausage-rack-mes40-w-step-by-step

 

Richie

post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
 

The only difference between a 30 an 40 is height,here is a post I did with inside measurements 

 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/174140/sausage-rack-mes40-w-step-by-step

 

Richie


Thanks Richie, I'm sure somewhere in your instructions the dimensions of the MES 30" grates are listed, I've read them couple of times and can't get those dimensions, but I'm not a carpenter (I know I'm just missing something)...

post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardman View Post
 


Thanks Richie, I'm sure somewhere in your instructions the dimensions of the MES 30" grates are listed, I've read them couple of times and can't get those dimensions, but I'm not a carpenter (I know I'm just missing something)...

I'll measure them give me a min.

Richie

post #5 of 9

LM Here you are.

Richie

 

 

19 3/4" X 12 1/4"

Hope this helps

post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
 

LM Here you are.

Richie

 

 

19 3/4" X 12 1/4"

Hope this helps

 

Perfect, thanks Richie for taking the time!

post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
 

The only difference between a 30 an 40 is height,here is a post I did with inside measurements 

 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/174140/sausage-rack-mes40-w-step-by-step

 

Richie

 

The Gen 1 MES 30 and 40 are different Widths, so are the new Bluetooth units. I would think a similar difference for the Gen 2's...JJ

 

MES30...Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 19.5 x 33 inches

 

MES40...Product Dimensions: 25.6 x 19.3 x 41.3 inches ; The Racks in mine are 19.75" wide X 12.25" deep

 

There is lots of posts on having to cut Racks of Ribs and Packer Briskets in half to fit a MES30, not so with a MES40.

post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef JimmyJ View Post
 

 

The Gen 1 MES 30 and 40 are different Widths, so are the new Bluetooth units. I would think a similar difference for the Gen 2's...JJ

 

MES30...Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 19.5 x 33 inches

 

MES40...Product Dimensions: 25.6 x 19.3 x 41.3 inches ; The Racks in mine are 19.75" wide X 12.25" deep

 

There is lots of posts on having to cut Racks of Ribs and Packer Briskets in half to fit a MES30, not so with a MES40.

Chef JJ thanks I have not seen any of the new ones,just going by what others have said.The height being the only thing different.

The new ones sound like they would be worth up grading too.

Richie

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
 

Chef JJ thanks I have not seen any of the new ones,just going by what others have said.The height being the only thing different.

The new ones sound like they would be worth up grading too.

Richie

 

No problem. BTW...Your Sausage racks are beautiful!...JJ

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Electric Smokers
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Supplies & Equipment › Electric Smokers › MES 30" 2nd Gen Grate Dimensions?