or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Wild Game › Dried Venison Tenderloin (VDB)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dried Venison Tenderloin (VDB) - Page 2

post #21 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMoon View Post
 

Justin, good looking snack ! Was this backstrap or tenderloin ? Tenderloins at my house are cut out and fried immediately so I will have to try another venison cut. :points:

I was thinking the same thing. The tenderloins are usually eaten before I even finish unpacking from a hunting trip. 

post #22 of 27

I've never had a tenderloin make it to the house so I wouldn't know.

post #23 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMoon View Post

Justin, good looking snack ! Was this backstrap or tenderloin ? Tenderloins at my house are cut out and fried immediately so I will have to try another venison cut. points.gif

Thanks CM for dropping a line, this was a tenderloin.... Done this last year with one & its quite tasty ! Just changing things up a bit ! Appreciate the kind words & point !
post #24 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaddox View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMoon View Post

 
Justin, good looking snack ! Was this backstrap or tenderloin ? Tenderloins at my house are cut out and fried immediately so I will have to try another venison cut. points.gif
I was thinking the same thing. The tenderloins are usually eaten before I even finish unpacking from a hunting trip. 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okie362 View Post

I've never had a tenderloin make it to the house so I wouldn't know.

Just was somethin new I tried last year with a tenderloin & really like it this way, lasts a while too, great hunting snacks... I've always done the traditional way of doing the tenderloin which I've done for round 25 yrs of huntin & will now do some both ways ! Y'all give it a try, I think ya may be surprised ! Thanks for dropping a line !
post #25 of 27

Great smoke and post, Justin! Points!

 

Disco

post #26 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post

Great smoke and post, Justin! Points!

Disco

Hey Disco, thanks for dropping a line ! Appreciate the comments & point... Hope you & yours are doing well !
post #27 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post


Hey Disco, thanks for dropping a line ! Appreciate the comments & point... Hope you & yours are doing well !

Har! If I was doing any better, I'd be on a drug test.

 

Disco

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Wild Game
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Wild Game › Dried Venison Tenderloin (VDB)