or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Pulled Pork 7-13
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pulled Pork 7-13

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 

De-boned a Pork Shoulder for Kebabs and decided to make a small batch of Pulled Pork.Rubbed with Jeffs rub on the day before.

Smoke for 5 hrs. then foiled finished 3.5 hrs later.

Rested for awhile to cool down.

Finished being Pulled.

Used KBB and Cherry chunks.

Thanks for looking 

Richie

 

post #2 of 16

That's some good looking pulled pork.

post #3 of 16

Nicely done Rich!! Show us the kebabs?

Dan

post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by c farmer View Post
 

That's some good looking pulled pork.

Thanks Adam Wive tasted a piece,she said it was the best one I've done.

Richie

post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanBono View Post
 

Nicely done Rich!! Show us the kebabs?

Dan

Dan Thanks the Kabob meat was just cut and put in the freezer,Labor Day BBQ.

 

Richie

post #6 of 16
Thread Starter 

Kebabs this drove me crazy,I did google it and it seems like you can spell it this way,or this way Kabobs.

Richie

post #7 of 16

Richie, good looking PP!  I'll be right down for a plate !:icon_biggrin: :points:

post #8 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
 

Kebabs this drove me crazy,I did google it and it seems like you can spell it this way,or this way Kabobs.

Richie

 

Richie, it doesn't matter how you spell it--with that piece of meat you just put out, its gonna be great.  Good job.

 

Gary

post #9 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyMoon View Post
 

Richie, good looking PP!  I'll be right down for a plate !:icon_biggrin: :points:

CM Thanks for the point,going to have more for dinner tonight.

Richie

post #10 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryHibbert View Post
 

 

Richie, it doesn't matter how you spell it--with that piece of meat you just put out, its gonna be great.  Good job.

 

Gary


Gary this piece of meat scared me. The silver skin was like leather,when I was cutting it up.The PP did come out real good.Thanks for dropping a line.

Richie

post #11 of 16

Kebabs....Kebobs.....tomato...potato.....etc etc.....gonna be delish no matter how u spell it. Agree on the silver skin.....I always try to get off as much as I can....my theory is if I have a hard time cutting it I'm gonna have a hard time chewing it.....nicely done PP....Willie

post #12 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Willie View Post
 

Kebabs....Kebobs.....tomato...potato.....etc etc.....gonna be delish no matter how u spell it. Agree on the silver skin.....I always try to get off as much as I can....my theory is if I have a hard time cutting it I'm gonna have a hard time chewing it.....nicely done PP....Willie

Chef Willie Thanks for the kind words and u are so right,can't cut don't want to bite it :439:

Richie

post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post

Thanks Adam Wive tasted a piece,she said it was the best one I've done.
Richie

Your wife still likes pork?!?! Mine is sick of pork and won't even make any at all for any meal outside of bacon. Oh well more for me! Nice looking pork!drool.gif
post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post


Your wife still likes pork?!?! Mine is sick of pork and won't even make any at all for any meal outside of bacon. Oh well more for me! Nice looking pork!drool.gif


Only a little left,I may have to make some Tamales.Dinner last night was PP with Rice and Beans

 

Richie

 

post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
 


Only a little left,I may have to make some Tamales.Dinner last night was PP with Rice and Beans

 

Richie

 

 

They sure do go fast don't they??  It takes longer to smoke them than to eat them  LOL

 

Gary

post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryHibbert View Post
 

 

They sure do go fast don't they??  It takes longer to smoke them than to eat them  LOL

 

Gary


Yes they do go quickly,didn't make the Tamales finished it and the R&B.Wanted to do another this week and wife says,she has a Turkey defrosting.Happy Happy.

Richie

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › Pulled Pork 7-13