How are you? Hope all is well!
My name is Tim (I am new) and I love my BBQ and frequently BBQ breakfast, lunch and dinner. I brew my own beer and pretty happy when I have a good beer, BBQ going and a nice hot sauce. Recently my father bought me a smoker. It is not top of the line but I plan to do great things with it.
Next Saturday I want to lose my smokers virginity on a wicked Pork Ribs recipe and I thought I would reach out to the community. I am thinking a 3 stage process.
1. Dry Rub - nice kick (suggestions welcomed)
2. Smoke on Cherry wood
3. Hit it with a spray (suggestions welcomed)
4. Foil it up with some butter, brown sugar and a BBQ sauce (suggestions welcomed)
5. Finish it on the grill with a nice BBQ sauce (suggestions welcomed)
I am easy going but would love to get my shopping list together.
- 4 Posts. Joined 6/2015
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User