or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Grilling Chicken › Legs & Thighs on the “Q”
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Legs & Thighs on the “Q” - Page 2

post #21 of 28
Looks great Bear! Don't you just love the Weber Q?!
-Ryan
post #22 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMMurray View Post

Looks great Bear! Don't you just love the Weber Q?!
-Ryan


Thanks Ryan !!

 

Yes I do like my "Q" !!

 

The only thing I don't like about it is mine has the center pipe on one dial, and the circumference on another dial.

I would much rather have one dial for the Left & one dial for the Right. 

That way I could light one half at a time for just the two of us, and I could even put my AMNPS on the side that isn't lit.

 

Bear

post #23 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post


Thanks Ryan !!

Yes I do like my "Q" !!

The only thing I don't like about it is mine has the center pipe on one dial, and the circumference on another dial.
I would much rather have one dial for the Left & one dial for the Right. 
That way I could light one half at a time for just the two of us, and I could even put my AMNPS on the side that isn't lit.

Bear
That's the only reason why I'm looking into a weber spirt. My Q is the 100 so I only have the one circular burner.
post #24 of 28
Nice chix,great mower zoom zoom!
post #25 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post

Nice chix,great mower zoom zoom!


Thanks B !!

 

Bear

post #26 of 28

Hey Bear, I was going to ask you If I could borrow your mower for a while but with all the rain we are getting I need to looking for a mower with Pontoons 

 

Gary

post #27 of 28
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

Hey Bear, I was going to ask you If I could borrow your mower for a while but with all the rain we are getting I need to looking for a mower with Pontoons 

 

Gary


Maybe even SCUB gear!!

 

I hope that's over for awhile down there!!

 

Bear

post #28 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 


Maybe even SCUB gear!!

 

I hope that's over for awhile down there!!

 

Bear

 

 

Nope, Rain in the forecast for the next 7 days

 

Gary

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Grilling Chicken
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Grilling Chicken › Legs & Thighs on the “Q”