or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Roll Call › New member
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New member

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
Hi, new member from Vancouver Island BC, Canada. Been doing a bit of Salmon on a Bradley puck smoker and looking forward to curing and smoking my first pork belly...
Cheers
B
post #2 of 7

Great to have you aboard! Lots of excellent advice and friendly, helpful people here on the forum.  Any questions or concerns you may have can be answered or resolved by someone here who has likely had the same experience or problem previously.  Good luck and have fun!

post #3 of 7
Welcome to SMF! welcome.gif
We're glad to have you here. The search bar at the top is your best friend. This forum has been around for over ten years, so there is a good chance that any questions you may have, have already been answered (they may have 10 different answers, but you'll get an instant response non the less).
Please be sure to post your smokes along with your process and recipes. We will be glad to help you along the way and we may also learn something new ourselves in the process. Also, don't forget the very important Q view! (We're mad for pics on here 😁)
Always remember to have fun because it's not fun if you have to work at it. Thanks for joining,
- Ryan
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMMurray View Post

Welcome to SMF! welcome.gif
We're glad to have you here. The search bar at the top is your best friend. This forum has been around for over ten years, so there is a good chance that any questions you may have, have already been answered (they may have 10 different answers, but you'll get an instant response non the less).
Please be sure to post your smokes along with your process and recipes. We will be glad to help you along the way and we may also learn something new ourselves in the process. Also, don't forget the very important Q view! (We're mad for pics on here 😁)
Always remember to have fun because it's not fun if you have to work at it. Thanks for joining,
- Ryan

 

Don't forget the weather, friend.  Your forecast can change the world haha

post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by IggyThump View Post

Don't forget the weather, friend.  Your forecast can change the world haha
🇺🇸 Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cool and clear day here in the Southern Piedmont of North Carolina. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.
Ryan

Like that? Lol
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMMurray View Post


🇺🇸 Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cool and clear day here in the Southern Piedmont of North Carolina. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.
Ryan

Like that? Lol

 

JUST like that :laugh1: man oh man that's rich!

post #7 of 7

texas.gif  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cool and rainy day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

 

Gary

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Roll Call
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Roll Call › New member