I got the Thermometer holes drilled. The thermometers will be encased in round exhaust tubing I had laying around.
The plenum area on the CC is cut out and the material is marked and ready to cut up and make the plenum. I will be making 2 door stops out of the round stock I got. They will mount right behind the hinges centered. After the stops are on I will get the cook racks made up.
The CC door handle is cut and the brackets are marked out for cutting as well. I don't think I am going to remove any of the Tanks bungs, I kinda like the look of them and this way you will be able to tell what it was before its evolution. I will weld and seal them up from the inside. At least that is the plan for now.
The CC door did spring a bit. It is spung the same all the way across. I will fix it with the methods I researched on this site after all of the fabrication is done.
As I figured work has me busy tomorrow and after that I have to drive to go see one of my daughters at college. Last minute life changes as usual.