I had a 9lb pork loin in the fridge so decided to throw it on the new WSM. I cut the loin in half and brined for 36 hours in a apple juice brine solution.
A couple hours before they went on I rubbed each loin down with homemade rub and wrapped and put back in the fridge until smoke time.
Loaded the charcoal basket and added a mixture of Hickory, Apple and Cherry chunks. Once the temps stabilized at 245 I put the loins on. After a couple hours into the smoke I added a few ABTs.
I pulled the meat off once they hit 150, wrapped in foil and towels and placed in a cooler to rest for 30 minutes. Total cook time was roughly 3 1/2 hours to hit target temp.
For my first attempt at a Loin, I was extremely satisfied. They turned out juicy, and tasted amazing. I planned on vacuum sealing the leftovers, but I'm not sure that is going to happen.
Forgot to add, before I started the cook, I installed casters on the WSM. This modification was super easy and is the bee knees for moving the smoker around the patio.