- Made a simple salt, sugar, water brine and put the breasts in it for 5 hours.
- Took them out and rinsed and refrigerated for the night. This morning I made a little buffalo injection consisting of, 2tbls melted butter, 1tbls hot sauce, 1/2tsp Tony's and filled the two breasts up.
- Put some more Tony's on the outside and rest for an hour.
- Put in the MES at 225 with hickory pellets in the AMNPS.
- Going to take them to 165 IT and let the rest for an hour wrapped in a towel. Then into the fridge they will go till I alive them and the pastrami later tonight.
Here they are prepped for the smoker:
They have been on for 2 hours, so updates to follow.
Thanks for looking,