Well, I missed the first sale but caught the latest at 349.99 and had enough Cabela bucks to buy the 40" 2.5 BT. Arrived today (yay!) and plan to assemble and season on Friday.
So, looking for tips/recommendation from other purchasers as to what to plan for.....
1) Foil drip pan for ease of clean up or drain into catch pan below?
2) Foil water pan or fill with sand or salt and then foil?
3) Future - Purchase Maverick temp probe - on wish list (but managed great smokes using cheapy meat probe in an old entry level Brinkman).
4) Future - Purchase AMZN 5x8 tray (or tube?). Again on wish list but won't have from the get go.
5) Get new phone - neither my Android phone nor my wife's iPad are current enough to use the bluetooth app - aaagh! Dinosaurs we are!
5) Something else to consider?
Thanks to all at SMF!!