or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Mule's Chicken Pizza Fatty or something! It is in the MES40 with AMNPS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mule's Chicken Pizza Fatty or something! It is in the MES40 with AMNPS - Page 2

post #21 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkjunkie View Post

Where's mine?

ALL GONE!!!!

Happy smoken.

David

post #22 of 27

Hey David, how was it ?  I like the combination you did

 

Gary

post #23 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

Hey David, how was it ?  I like the combination you did

 

Gary

Gary It was pretty tasty. You should give it a try sometime.

Happy smoken.

David

post #24 of 27

I probably will, bout due for a fatty and that one sure looked good

 

Gary

post #25 of 27

david that a mighty fine looking chicken-fatty-pizza.may try that

dannylang

post #26 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

I probably will, bout due for a fatty and that one sure looked good

 

Gary

Gary. It is quick and easy!

Happy smoken.

David

post #27 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannylang View Post
 

david that a mighty fine looking chicken-fatty-pizza.may try that

dannylang

Dannylang. Thanks!

Happy smoken.

David

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Poultry
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › Mule's Chicken Pizza Fatty or something! It is in the MES40 with AMNPS