or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › PP sliders & ABT's for the Game !!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PP sliders & ABT's for the Game !!!! - Page 2

post #21 of 31

That looks just incredible very well done!

post #22 of 31

Nice looking plate of food     Good Job

 

 

 

Gary

post #23 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

Nice looking plate of food     Good Job

 

 

yeahthat.gif

 

Joe

post #24 of 31
I assume you did the jalapeños at 225-250 like the Boston butt?

If so, how long did you keep them on? Did you rotate or flip them?
post #25 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceoky View Post

That looks just incredible very well done!

Thanks a bunch, appreciate it !
post #26 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post

Nice looking plate of food     Good Job



Gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by boykjo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post

 
Nice looking plate of food     Good Job

yeahthat.gif

Joe

Thanks Gary & Joe !
post #27 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsilber View Post

I assume you did the jalapeños at 225-250 like the Boston butt?

If so, how long did you keep them on? Did you rotate or flip them?

Yes, ABT's were done at 240* ! They are generally on for round 2 hrs, give or take a few ! Just til the bacon is done ! I do them on my GMG pellet grill & I don't touch em til they come off ! Hope that helps.
post #28 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Yes, ABT's were done at 240* ! They are generally on for round 2 hrs, give or take a few ! Just til the bacon is done ! I do them on my GMG pellet grill & I don't touch em til they come off ! Hope that helps.

Thanks!! Will give these a try next weekend. Have only done the usual meats (pork, ribs, briskets) so far. Always looking for new things like this.
post #29 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsilber View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Yes, ABT's were done at 240* ! They are generally on for round 2 hrs, give or take a few ! Just til the bacon is done ! I do them on my GMG pellet grill & I don't touch em til they come off ! Hope that helps.

Thanks!! Will give these a try next weekend. Have only done the usual meats (pork, ribs, briskets) so far. Always looking for new things like this.

These are a great appetizer, but just a warning.... They are dang addicting ! biggrin.gif Let us know how ya like em !
post #30 of 31

I have been at a curling bonspiel and wasn't able to keep up with the forum. I come back and Justin is making great food again! Terrific looking food, Sir!

 

Disco

post #31 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post

I have been at a curling bonspiel and wasn't able to keep up with the forum. I come back and Justin is making great food again! Terrific looking food, Sir!

Disco

Sure hope ya had fun Disco ! Thanks so much for the kind words, they are much appreciated !
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Pork › PP sliders & ABT's for the Game !!!!