New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chimney stack

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 
Hey guys I have a smoke hollow smoker that im wanting to mod but am having trouble locating them. Where do you guys think I can locate a chimney stack and a 3" inlet with a butterfly valve? Have been to a home depot and a menards with no luck.
post #2 of 2

Get a piece of 3" pellet stove vent pipe and one these.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Electric Smokers