or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DANGEROUS MOLD??

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 
Just returned yesterday after being away for two months and happened to remove the lid from my smoker. Most of the pieces of APPLE wood had something white and fuzzy on them - mold??

I know some mold, if not all, is very dangerous! What about this stuff? What do I do to keep from committing suicide :)?

Remember, I have only smoked a couple of times since I quit cigarettes 35 years ago.

Thanks a bunch,

Jim
post #2 of 2

Jim

Clean it up and the fire it up and get it up to temp for a while. Your still good.

Happy smoken.

David

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion