or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Making Jerky › First time making casingless ground beef sticks w /qview
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

First time making casingless ground beef sticks w /qview - Page 2

post #21 of 26

Sticks look delicious Norm.... I love my jerky cannon.....  Nice...............Thumbs Up

 

Joe

post #22 of 26
Thread Starter 

Thanks! The Inferno batch was very spicy. Right at my limit that I would enjoy. The Hi-Mountain sweet and spicy batch was good, but I prefer the Cabela's one more. 

post #23 of 26

Cabelas is my top choice for mostly everything........ I have a Xabelas opening up in the next town in april 2015.....Will have to give it a try

post #24 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by boykjo View Post

Cabelas is my top choice for mostly everything........ I have a Xabelas opening up in the next town in april 2015.....Will have to give it a try

Good luck! I have a Cabela's within 15 miles of my house. Once it opened, my net worth seems to have dwindled. AND... our local jeweler opened a store right near Cabela's... it's like a double whammy! He has a sign that says, "Female Hunting Store" with a big arrow...
post #25 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimsTallTaleTav View Post


Good luck! I have a Cabela's within 15 miles of my house. Once it opened, my net worth seems to have dwindled. AND... our local jeweler opened a store right near Cabela's... it's like a double whammy! He has a sign that says, "Female Hunting Store" with a big arrow...

Now that's FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

th_HaHAAHaa.gif

post #26 of 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakynorm View Post
 

Thanks! The Inferno batch was very spicy. Right at my limit that I would enjoy. The Hi-Mountain sweet and spicy batch was good, but I prefer the Cabela's one more. 

I love the Hi Mountain Sweet and Spicy for jerky, but I marinate in brown sugar, soy, crushed pepper, and garlic first.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Making Jerky
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Making Jerky › First time making casingless ground beef sticks w /qview