- 158 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: Lynnwood, WA
- Points: 61
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicSausage Makingtagged by Bama BBQ, 12/23/14
Related Forum Threads
- First smoked summer sausage Last post on 12/20/14 at 8:26am in Sausage
- Brat Smoking Question Last post on 12/20/14 at 3:31pm in Sausage
- All Beef or Pork and beef summer sausage Last post on 12/19/14 at 4:51pm in Sausage
- Christmas came by UPS today!! Foamheart Last post on 1/10/15 at 7:35pm in Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment
I really enjoyed this smoker - It is being retired for a Old Country Pecos
The family got this for me for a birthday gift ( I chose it, they paid for it). I did not get the WIFI version. Got it home, assembled it (easy) and fired it up. The temp would not stabilize, it...
Bought my T. JR 5 years ago at a Costco roadshow. It made for an affordable start in the smoking and pellet cooker space. Easy setup, but on burn-in the controller and fan burned out. ...
Loving the extra room on the LUX. (Bought as Cabela's Magnum) Smoked 3 turkeys (at once) for thanksgiving and for SuperBowl did a 14lb brisket and 8 chicken quarters at the same time. I...
This thermometer is very accurate and the distance to the monitor is really good. I have had no problems with the probes as others have stated. BUT......it is a big pain to program!!!! Actually I...
Kielbasa w/Qview - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Yes indeed, I made my first Keilbasa a couple a weeks back and It was good. Not at all like that store bought stuff, but I should have known that from previous experience. I like the chuck/butt mixture. I even have thought about that ever since I did mine. I just have not expanded into beef sausage yet. Heck I am still a newbie at all sausage, but I am liking the learning process.
Nice looking sausages.
- Kielbasa w/Qview
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Bresaola bandwagon 1 minute ago
- › ThermoPro Intro Post! 2 minutes ago
- › Post A Picture of Your COMPLETED Mini-WSM Here ! (Mini Weber... 3 minutes ago
- › What is this MES 40 worth? Does it work well? 4 minutes ago
- › First Smoke - Boston Butt 5 minutes ago
- › Bar B Que gloves 7 minutes ago
- › Hello everybody Alex here in Springfield,Oregon 13 minutes ago
- › Go big or go home. First try at a fatty. 15 minutes ago
- › Are you ready to rumble!!!!! March 2017 Throwdown time!!! 16 minutes ago
- › What to Use for Heat 16 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann 805-2101-S Pitmaster Deluxe Smoke 'N Pit by cdpromo1
- › Davy Crockett by accunlmtd
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Camp Chef SmokePro LUX Pellet Grill by Joe Fenn
- › Black Maverick ET-733 Long Range Wireless Dual Probe BBQ Smoker... by Sauced
- › Nesco VS-02 Food Vacuum Sealer, Black/Silver by Sauced
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations