- 152 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: Lynnwood, WA
- Points: 58
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicSausage Makingtagged by Bama BBQ, 12/23/14
Related Forum Threads
- First smoked summer sausage Last post on 12/20/14 at 8:26am in Sausage
- Brat Smoking Question Last post on 12/20/14 at 3:31pm in Sausage
- All Beef or Pork and beef summer sausage Last post on 12/19/14 at 4:51pm in Sausage
- Christmas came by UPS today!! Foamheart Last post on 1/10/15 at 7:35pm in Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment
I've had my Daniel Boone for 3 years or so. Smoked countless briskets, pork butts, turkey, tri tip, prime ribs, summer sausage, pepperoni, brats, jerky, fish....the list goes on and on. Always has...
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
Kielbasa w/Qview - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Yes indeed, I made my first Keilbasa a couple a weeks back and It was good. Not at all like that store bought stuff, but I should have known that from previous experience. I like the chuck/butt mixture. I even have thought about that ever since I did mine. I just have not expanded into beef sausage yet. Heck I am still a newbie at all sausage, but I am liking the learning process.
Nice looking sausages.
- Kielbasa w/Qview
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › TexMex snack sticks 19 minutes ago
- › Pork butt timing and how to hold till serving 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › UMAi Cacciatore 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › New guy from PA. Need some advice 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › What's your occupation? 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Just ordered Anova SV 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › It is raining in California 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › What does it mean when a thread is Locked ? 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Smoked Margarita Lime Chicken Galantine !!! 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Winter is coming tonight 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot