- 152 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: Lynnwood, WA
- Points: 59
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicSausage Makingtagged by Bama BBQ, 12/23/14
Related Forum Threads
- First smoked summer sausage Last post on 12/20/14 at 8:26am in Sausage
- Brat Smoking Question Last post on 12/20/14 at 3:31pm in Sausage
- All Beef or Pork and beef summer sausage Last post on 12/19/14 at 4:51pm in Sausage
- Christmas came by UPS today!! Foamheart Last post on 1/10/15 at 7:35pm in Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
I received the 38' Smoky Hollow with the glass door at Christmas, and have done about 5 smokes so far. The unit is roomy enough to do a 12+ lb. brisket and much more. After two smokes, I ordered a...
Kielbasa w/Qview - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Yes indeed, I made my first Keilbasa a couple a weeks back and It was good. Not at all like that store bought stuff, but I should have known that from previous experience. I like the chuck/butt mixture. I even have thought about that ever since I did mine. I just have not expanded into beef sausage yet. Heck I am still a newbie at all sausage, but I am liking the learning process.
Nice looking sausages.
- Kielbasa w/Qview
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Sweet Sriracha stix 1 minute ago
- › My amazing NON BRINED smoked pork belly 3 minutes ago
- › Filet & Rib Steak !! 3 minutes ago
- › Finally making an account. 4 minutes ago
- › Brisket Discount! 5 minutes ago
- › Pepper Stout Chuckie 8 minutes ago
- › Beef Menudo With My Sous Chef !! (Thank You Richie !) 9 minutes ago
- › Smoked Gammon Hock 10 minutes ago
- › Beef Chuck & Yardbirds 12 minutes ago
- › Babybacks for the bride 14 minutes ago
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine