- 159 Posts. Joined 2/2012
- Location: Lynnwood, WA
- Points: 62
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicSausage Makingtagged by Bama BBQ, 12/23/14
Related Forum Threads
- First smoked summer sausage Last post on 12/20/14 at 8:26am in Sausage
- Brat Smoking Question Last post on 12/20/14 at 3:31pm in Sausage
- All Beef or Pork and beef summer sausage Last post on 12/19/14 at 4:51pm in Sausage
- Christmas came by UPS today!! Foamheart Last post on 1/10/15 at 7:35pm in Slicers, Grinders, Tools, Equipment
I've had my RecTec 680 for about three weeks or so. I've already cooked on it about 10 times I imagine. I've got baby backs smoking on it right now. This smoker is worth every penny you'll pay for...
I got this because smoking on my Weber kettle gets a little crowded. In stock form, this thing would probably be pretty useless. I was able to mod it with very little extra money because I...
after my seasoning run and 1st smoking session, I had to alter the unit..closed firebox to chamber up some and added a 3/16 plate deflector on top of it so heat and smoke ran more directly into...
Smoker is everything you need as a novice or pro. I converted my smoker to natural gas. Extremely easy conversion explained by the company on their website. Bought the #51 drill bit at Ace Hardware...
I was on a waiting list to get my Timberline 1300. Now having owned it 6 weeks, It has become a $2000 paperweight that occupies space on my deck. Avoid this grill, Traeger likes to tout their world...
Kielbasa w/Qview - Page 2
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Yes indeed, I made my first Keilbasa a couple a weeks back and It was good. Not at all like that store bought stuff, but I should have known that from previous experience. I like the chuck/butt mixture. I even have thought about that ever since I did mine. I just have not expanded into beef sausage yet. Heck I am still a newbie at all sausage, but I am liking the learning process.
Nice looking sausages.
- Kielbasa w/Qview
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › vertical insulated reverse flow smoker mini 3 minutes ago
- › New Dyna-Glo vertical offset smoker 3 minutes ago
- › A few CSR's for the game.. 3 minutes ago
- › My first attempt at a build. 4 minutes ago
- › ABTs and Sausage 6 minutes ago
- › Bourbon-soaked chips? Non-oak? 7 minutes ago
- › Peanut Butter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy) 12 minutes ago
- › Separated brisket. 13 minutes ago
- › Lamb shoulder 16 minutes ago
- › Final Smoked Salmon with recipe, instructions, and Qview 20 minutes ago
- › REC TEC Wood Pellet Grill - Featuring Smart Grill TechnologyTM by biz302
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ