I scored an insulated warmer from my work that is broken. I haven't picked it up yet, but I am trying to figure out my game plan. I'm wanting a digital control (PID) and also i assume I'll want to use a couple hot plate elements. I have a couple questions for you knowledgeable people-
1. I'd like a dual burner set-up with a pid, can i wire all this to use one 110v plug in? Does it have to be 220?
2. What's the reputation for the Hong Kong PIDs? Do they seem to be up to par with the rest?
3. Would it be a good idea to mount the hot plates against a wall with a drip shelf above to curtail grease dripping on them, as opposed to just mounting them to the bottom?
4. Does anyone see anything wrong with using a couple $10 burners from amazon and this PID http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dual-Digital-LED-PID-Temperature-Controller-K-Thermocouple-25A-SSR-/171097286157?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item27d631660d ?
5. Could someone help me with a wiring diagram that would encompass all this?
I appreciate all your time. I've already learned a boatload from perusing your pages!