Always looking for new tricks and new gear.
1. Treager Big-Tex with upgraded controller & pot
2. Large David Klose / burn-down-a-forest Smoker
3. Viking 42" drop-in natgas grille (p.o.s. needs a rope to be used as a boat anchor)
4. Fire-Magic crawfish burner
Best recipes by Equip Number:
1. Variation on Traeger BBQ Shrimp with Dancingbear Sauce*, Beer can Chicken with Tony's [Chachere], Baby Back ribs with Brown sugar & DB Sauce, Owens Sausage Roll
2. Classic Brisket & Ribs for large group
3. Redfish on the halfshell
4. Hopefully HEB & Fiesta will have bugs soon.
* Developed in 1981, Dancingbear Sauce is a BBQ sauce with some Jack Daniels, L&P, Tony's, and a dash of fresh keylime juice.
"the smoke alarm is not a cooking timer"
- Ron White
Good cooking to all,