or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Jambalaya tonight

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
I took a try at jambalaya tonight, it was a scucess . Being from the north my comfort food is more chicken soup or beef stew. This turned out great. Thanks foam heart for the step by step in his post of some time back.

Everything happy in the pot.

Almost done

Bake some muffins for breakfast this week

Get the salads ready

Make the jalapeño bread made

Time to serve

Thanks for looking
post #2 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesmc27 View Post

I took a try at jambalaya tonight, it was a scucess . Being from the north my comfort food is more chicken soup or beef stew. This turned out great. Thanks foam heart for the step by step in his post of some time back.

Everything happy in the pot.

Almost done

Bake some muffins for breakfast this week

Get the salads ready

Make the jalapeño bread made

Time to serve

Thanks for looking

It all looks GREAT! Foam has some pretty good idea's. His problem is he doesn't deliveravatar3972_3.gif

Happy smoken.

David

post #3 of 16
Grrrrr im hungry
post #4 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by themule69 View Post

It all looks GREAT! Foam has some pretty good idea's. His problem is he doesn't deliver:avatar3972_3:
Happy smoken.
David
Ya I wish I lived closer to him, I'd invite myself for supper.
post #5 of 16

Well how very exciting & beautiful! It must have been delicious! Cheers! - Leah

post #6 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Elisheva View Post

Well how very exciting & beautiful! It must have been delicious! Cheers! - Leah
Thanks Leah, it was great
Steve
post #7 of 16

That looks terrific. That is the kind of meal that makes you feel good!

 

Disco

post #8 of 16

Hard to beat a jambalaya and you even had all the fixin's with it. I am thinking I need to come by your house for dinner.

 

Sure does look good and I just had lunch!

 

Glad ya liked.

 

BTW you are going to start having a dinner line outside your house ya keep that up.

 

Great looking meal

post #9 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post

That looks terrific. That is the kind of meal that makes you feel good!

Disco
Thanks Disco, it was really great. Dreamin of some chicken and dumpling stew down the road here soon.
Steve
post #10 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post

Hard to beat a jambalaya and you even had all the fixin's with it. I am thinking I need to come by your house for dinner.

Sure does look good and I just had lunch!

Glad ya liked.

BTW you are going to start having a dinner line outside your house ya keep that up.

Great looking meal
Thanks Foamy, seen yours and couldn't resist. Deer hunting this weekend, hoping for a lot of sausage in the near future.
Steve
post #11 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kesmc27 View Post


Thanks Disco, it was really great. Dreamin of some chicken and dumpling stew down the road here soon.
Steve


Chicken & Dumplin's....ZOMG!! Next you'll be makin chili!!

post #12 of 16
Thread Starter 

Chili is this weekend, but the mrs is making it for me......im deer hunting.:yahoo:

post #13 of 16

One of my favorites of the great Cajun dishes.

 

Looks great!

 

Good luck and good smoking.

post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venture View Post

One of my favorites of the great Cajun dishes.

Looks great!

Good luck and good smoking.
Thanks very much !
post #15 of 16

looks awesome I got a bowl just incase there's any leftovers...lol

post #16 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyj571 View Post
 

looks awesome I got a bowl just incase there's any leftovers...lol

 

Thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Nose to Tail