or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Chugging TBS!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chugging TBS!!! - Page 2

post #21 of 31

Well, better late than never ay? LOL! Looks fantastic. The glaze really looks lovely. Definitely worthy of a golf clap. :77:

post #22 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshrarebit View Post

Looks tasty!!!

 

Thank you!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooksy View Post

Awesome looking loaf Case!! Being as its Halloween that could've been a trick or treat. It was definitely a treat! Thanks for sharing

 

Thank you! The weathers playing a trick on us here for Halloween. Dumping rain! Glad I'll be home passing out candy and not running a muck in the pudddles!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by c farmer View Post
 

Great looking plate.

 

Now I need to make a loaf.

 

Thanks Adam! Yes you better make a loaf!

post #23 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
 

Well, better late than never ay? LOL! Looks fantastic. The glaze really looks lovely. Definitely worthy of a golf clap. :77:

 

Thank you! Sure was tasty, can't wait for lunch, love meatloaf sandwees!

post #24 of 31

Meatloaf sandwiches = pert near perfect comfort food.  Looks like yours would make a fine sammich.

post #25 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by One eyed Jack View Post

Meatloaf sandwiches = pert near perfect comfort food.  Looks like yours would make a fine sammich.

Thank you! The one sandwee I got was fantastic! Going to have to start making more now that the kids are getting older.
post #26 of 31

It's been too long since I did a smoked meat loaf.  Been reading a lot of post's about them here lately.   Might better plan another soon.

post #27 of 31

That looks fantastic. Yet another item I have to put on my list of things to try. :Looks-Great:

post #28 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by One eyed Jack View Post

It's been too long since I did a smoked meat loaf.  Been reading a lot of post's about them here lately.   Might better plan another soon.

Thank you! Yep that's what made me do another, hit tired if reading about them had to have another!
post #29 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chewmeister View Post

That looks fantastic. Yet another item I have to put on my list of things to try. Looks-Great.gif

Thank you! It's the only way to make a meatloaf!
post #30 of 31
I try not to let my meat loaf... Lol

I'm so far behind on things I want to try!
post #31 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welshrarebit View Post

I try not to let my meat loaf... Lol

I'm so far behind on things I want to try!

Haha! Guess that can happen on island time!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Chugging TBS!!!