We love Schlotzsky's sandwiches especially the Bread. I made this and it turned out pretty darn
½ Cup warm Milk
1 Tablespoon Sugar
2 ¼ Teaspoons Rapid Rise Dry Yeast
6 Ounces warm Milk
½ Teaspoon Salt
¼ Teaspoon Baking Soda Dissolved in 1 Tablespoon Water
2 ½ Cups All Purpose Flour
1. Combine Warm Water, Sugar and Yeast in a Large Bowl.
2. Let stand for 5 minutes until frothy and bubbly.
3. Add Milk, Baking Soda/Water, Salt and 1 cup of the Flour, Mix Well
4. Mix in Remaining 1 ½ cups Flour until Dough is Thick and Sticky
5. Spray the inside of a Cake, Pie or Spring Form Pan with Cooking Spray
6. Drop the Dough in center of pan, (Dough will spread as it rises)
7. Cover pan loosely with plastic wrap sprayed on the inside with cooking spray.
8. Place pan in a Warm place let rise for about an hour.
9. Remove plastic wrap, place in a preheated 375 ° Oven.
10. Bake for 20 minutes or till Golden Brown
11. Brush top lightly with butter.
12. Let Cool completely in pan