i will be smoking my first small brisket (5 lb) along with 2 racks of BB ribs. My set up, mes 30", with the amps. I'm wanting to do them at the same time. Is this possible? I've been all over this site and I'm pretty sure I have the general technique down for the individual pieces but what should I do to get them done at the general same time?
- good temp for both at the same time?
- time per piece - brisket time at that weight and what temp pretty much determines the ribs going I assume
- 3-2-1, 2-2-1, no foil for the ribs?
- brisket on top ribs on bottom, vice versa?
- any thing I might be missing?
Any guidance is greatly appreciated!!!
Awesome site and better ppl.. Love it.