or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › ALL THE AWESOME WING THREADS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ALL THE AWESOME WING THREADS

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Made me want some wings BADLY - now the kids are gone (loved them like me ) wife does not qualify "as a wing gal" - SO

 

I coated with Cavendar's Greek Seasoning (she does NOT like hot/spicy food) got smoker up to temp- TBS going.......We have been married for 32 years and she NEVER liked ribs OR wings before I made them!!!!!!!! ( Yeah I'm pumped) LOL

post #2 of 11
Thread Starter 

Sorry no picture taken of the "prep"  apologize for my crap camera also

 

post #3 of 11
Thread Starter 

Just wings sauced and plated

 

post #4 of 11
Looks like you had room for more on your smoker and your plate! What type of wood or woods did you use? I bet they were tasty! I'm planning wings for Sunday with cherry and mesquite, I want to get pecan chunks but end of season is killing the supplies.
post #5 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b-one View Post

Looks like you had room for more on your smoker and your plate! What type of wood or woods did you use? I bet they were tasty! I'm planning wings for Sunday with cherry and mesquite, I want to get pecan chunks but end of season is killing the supplies.


Apple with some cherry and a bit (small bit of hickory) Smoke ring was awesome-- (again ) wife never cared for wings (ever) before these I WILL do more/bigger batches NOW  but a dozen is a bunch IF "I" have to eat them myself  LOL Even with no real "heat" to suit the wife they were incredible !!!!!!!

post #6 of 11

They look great !

post #7 of 11
Thread Starter 

Thank you very much CrazyMoon!

post #8 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceoky View Post


Apple with some cherry and a bit (small bit of hickory) Smoke ring was awesome-- (again ) wife never cared for wings (ever) before these I WILL do more/bigger batches NOW  but a dozen is a bunch IF "I" have to eat them myself  LOL Even with no real "heat" to suit the wife they were incredible !!!!!!!

Leftovers are always tasty to me;). I'm hoping to smoke some this weekend!
post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 

True on the leftovers no doubt!

post #10 of 11

The one thing that is affordable for me and I can never seem to have enough in my pockets for even a 4pack at the Mkt. :frown:

 

Yours looked great , Aceoky, do some sweet Teryaki one and change the Wife's mind...:drool

post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolbbq View Post
 

The one thing that is affordable for me and I can never seem to have enough in my pockets for even a 4pack at the Mkt. :frown:

 

Yours looked great , Aceoky, do some sweet Teryaki one and change the Wife's mind...:drool

Thank you very much sir! She enjoyed these and that sounds like a winning idea to me!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Poultry
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Poultry › ALL THE AWESOME WING THREADS