or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › Las Vegas Tender Quick finder
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Las Vegas Tender Quick finder

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 

Anybody here who lives in Vegas & uses Tender Quick, please tell us what store you get your Tender Quick, and where that store is.

 

 

Thanks,

Bear

post #2 of 13
Bear are you planning a move to 'Vegas? I think there is a product finder on Morton's website if that helps.
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdboatbum View Post

Bear are you planning a move to 'Vegas? I think there is a product finder on Morton's website if that helps.

 

I'm checking for Josie.

I gave her the Morton finder, and it came up with nothing, but I've seen that around here too.

 

So I figured somebody from Vegas can tell where they get theirs.

 

I hate to see anybody pay that big time shipping like I did, before I found it locally, and that place wasn't in their finder either.

 

 

Bear

post #4 of 13

I couldn't find any in my area either.

 

Just have to get it from the net.

 

Good luck and good smoking.

post #5 of 13

Hey Bear......

Amazon has it with free shipping........"IF" she can put together an order for $35 or more.

 

Brad

post #6 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkleinsmid View Post
 

Hey Bear......

Amazon has it with free shipping........"IF" she can put together an order for $35 or more.

 

Brad

 

 

OK Thanks Brad---I just gave Josie this link.

 

 

Bear

post #7 of 13
John,

I couldn't find any here either or in Reno. I have just ordered it online.
post #8 of 13
Interesting I tried Morton's locator for my zip code and entered 100 mile radius and it came up with zero stores. I know of six different ones in my town alone that have it.

Not sure which major stores are in LV, but here Walmart, Fred Meyers (Krogers), Safeway, Thriftway, Western Family, and Albertsons/Supervalu all carry it. Course this is hunting fishing territory...
post #9 of 13

Hi Bear,

If you order on line try Lem Products. Prices better then amazon shipping prices like buying a gal. of gas.

post #10 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

Interesting I tried Morton's locator for my zip code and entered 100 mile radius and it came up with zero stores. I know of six different ones in my town alone that have it.

Not sure which major stores are in LV, but here Walmart, Fred Meyers (Krogers), Safeway, Thriftway, Western Family, and Albertsons/Supervalu all carry it. Course this is hunting fishing territory...

 

Yup---They should update their "Finder".

 

I hate to see people pay shipping, and then find out they have it right down the street, like I did.

 

 

Bear

post #11 of 13

I found it here in Las Vegas at Sportsmen's warehouse off of Ann Road & Centennial They had 6 bags left last week and they are $ 6.99.   Hope this helps. Here is there Phone number.

 

default.jpg

5647 Centennial Center Blvd
Las Vegas, NV   89149-7104
US


Manager: Heather  Likes
Telephone: (702)474-1100
GPS  :  N 36.155730 W 115.152628

Store Hours

Monday - Thursday
9:00AM - 8:00PM

Fridays & Saturdays
9:00AM - 9:00PM

Sundays
10:00AM - 6:00PM

post #12 of 13

Venture, the (Meat Market) in the north end of Fresno use to carry it when we lived there.

post #13 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Flyingcub View Post
 

I found it here in Las Vegas at Sportsmen's warehouse off of Ann Road & Centennial They had 6 bags left last week and they are $ 6.99.   Hope this helps. Here is there Phone number.

 

default.jpg

5647 Centennial Center Blvd
Las Vegas, NV   89149-7104
US


Manager: Heather  Likes
Telephone: (702)474-1100
GPS  :  N 36.155730 W 115.152628

Store Hours

Monday - Thursday
9:00AM - 8:00PM

Fridays & Saturdays
9:00AM - 9:00PM

Sundays
10:00AM - 6:00PM

 

Thank You!!

I PM'd Josie with your post !!

 

Bear

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › Las Vegas Tender Quick finder