or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Groups › Masterbuilt Electric Smoker (MES) Owners › Discussions › Used - Very Good MES30 1st Gen from Amazon

Used - Very Good MES30 1st Gen from Amazon

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 

So I've been wanting to get the MES 30 for sometime now. I picked it up on Amazon listed as Used - Very good for only $130 which I thought was a great deal. It lists that the item will come in the original packaging, but the packaging might be damaged. I know there are a lot of MES owners out there, so I'm stoked to finally get mine and get it rolling. I'm wondering if there are any others out there that have bought this item like this. They've only come up on Amazon a couple times, so I had to jump on it.

post #2 of 6

Nice score. Your going to love it. You might think about a AMNPS to go with it. It makes life a lot easier. I have a MES 40 and it works well.

Happy smoken.

David

post #3 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by themule69 View Post
 

Nice score. Your going to love it. You might think about a AMNPS to go with it. It makes life a lot easier. I have a MES 40 and it works well.

Happy smoken.

David

 

What a coincidence...I picked up an AMNPS (5x8 Scratch & Dent version) for $22.50 this past Monday. That'll be at the house on Wed and the MES should be there on Thu. Gonna be a good week!

post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgautheir20420 View Post
 

 

What a coincidence...I picked up an AMNPS (5x8 Scratch & Dent version) for $22.50 this past Monday. That'll be at the house on Wed and the MES should be there on Thu. Gonna be a good week!

 

Sounds like all you need yet is a digital wireless set of therms, like a "Maverick ET-732".

 

Plus you can find a lot of Tips for using the MES at the following link:

 

Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".

 

 

Bear

post #5 of 6
Thread Starter 

Thanks Bear. I've been through a number of your Step by Step threads and they are all amazing. You make some amazing food. I'll be picking up the Mav in good time also. Cheers,

post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgautheir20420 View Post
 

Thanks Bear. I've been through a number of your Step by Step threads and they are all amazing. You make some amazing food. I'll be picking up the Mav in good time also. Cheers,

 

Thanks!!

 

You're gonna love that Gen #1 MES !!!

 

 

Bear

  Return Home
SmokingMeatForums.com › Groups › Masterbuilt Electric Smoker (MES) Owners › Discussions › Used - Very Good MES30 1st Gen from Amazon