or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Oh yeah DirtSalior???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Oh yeah DirtSalior???

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 

Ill see your Ribeye's and raise you 2 NY Strips!!!  

 

Not smoking them gonna infra red grill them and serve with some hot tater salad.  Your pictures just drove me to post!!!

 

 

 

 

Scott

post #2 of 15

WHAT???????????????  

 

 

NO SMOKE???????????????????

post #3 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by c farmer View Post
 

WHAT???????????????  

 

 

NO SMOKE???????????????????

 

Yeah yeah I know.....LOL   It's bad enough the wife has me grilling in the damn rain!   We are having monsoonal waves of rain and lightening coming through here.....now why did she tell me to make sure I touched all sorts of metal? Hmmmmmmm

post #4 of 15
I had chicken on the gas grill. Went in for a blackberry wine break came out..bonfire..grill ruined. Dinner ruined.. wifes cookin on stove for the night.. damb wine breaks! Oh well. Now.. I have to replace the gas grill. Hmmm thinkin webber! Wooty woot!
post #5 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by colt black View Post

I had chicken on the gas grill. Went in for a blackberry wine break came out..bonfire..grill ruined. Dinner ruined.. wifes cookin on stove for the night.. damb wine breaks! Oh well. Now.. I have to replace the gas grill. Hmmm thinkin webber! Wooty woot!


At least it was ruined for something good like a wine break!!! 

 

I replaced my gasser with an infrared......wont look back.  No flare ups.

post #6 of 15
Wooty woot!
post #7 of 15

Ribeye for me please.

Happy grillingwtf1.gif

David

post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by themule69 View Post
 

Ribeye for me please.

Happy grillingwtf1.gif

David

 

I'd take a Rib Eye as well.....but we gotta work with what the good wife gives us :rolleyes:

post #9 of 15
Thread Starter 

These steaks turned out GREAT!!!   Tender and a nice med rare.   Wife raved about them.  YAY ME!!!

 

Crosshatch!!!!! 

 

Sorry no plating shots.....wife had to be off to work.  :biggrin:

 

Scott

post #10 of 15

Looks great.

 

Nice job.

post #11 of 15

Woah, loving the crosshatch look!! :drool

 

I have yet to put steaks in a smoker, just so hard to beat them on a grill... In my opinion.  

post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin16 View Post
 

Woah, loving the crosshatch look!! :drool

 

I have yet to put steaks in a smoker, just so hard to beat them on a grill... In my opinion.  

 

Yeah I tend to agree with ya.  I too love the crosshatched look.  Very eye appealing. 

post #13 of 15
They look wonderful
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin16 View Post
 

Woah, loving the crosshatch look!! :drool

 

I have yet to put steaks in a smoker, just so hard to beat them on a grill... In my opinion.  

 

Get the best of both, Read up on the technique here...JJ

 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/124575/the-continuous-reverse-sear-thread

post #15 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef JimmyJ View Post
 

 

Get the best of both, Read up on the technique here...JJ

 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/124575/the-continuous-reverse-sear-thread

Wow... Just might be trying that when I return to school in a couple weeks, with the roomies... 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Oh yeah DirtSalior???