or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Prime Rib Smoke <<Bear Style>>
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Prime Rib Smoke <<Bear Style>> - Page 3

post #41 of 54
Love the PR QVIEW! I always had them sliced into steaks and grill them but you just gave me another idea. Keep On Smokin'!!!
post #42 of 54

Bear does have style...

post #43 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by the1pearson View Post

Love the PR QVIEW! I always had them sliced into steaks and grill them but you just gave me another idea. Keep On Smokin'!!!

Thanks for the Q view compliment..... Much appreciated ! As far as the method, ya have to try the PR Bear Style! icon14.gif
post #44 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roller View Post

Bear does have style...

Yes, he sure does Roller..... no doubt !
post #45 of 54

Cut it out guys!! :icon_redface::icon_redface:

 

 

Bear

post #46 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

Cut it out guys!! icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif


Bear

I did not know Bears blushed.... LOL.

Hey buddy, we would not say it if it wasn't true ! biggrin.gif
post #47 of 54

Good job my friend      .......... As usual

 

Gary S

post #48 of 54

Looks awesome, wish I was eating at your house!

Where are you in SE Idaho? I live in Virginia but used to spend a lot of time in Idaho Falls.

Its a beautiful area!

Scott

Hampton, VA

post #49 of 54

Oh man, you are killing me. I am about to throw a couple of burgers on my Weber grill but I want this prime rib! Terrific looking beef cook, sir.

 

As for cooking with your kids, my fondest memories are doing things with my dad. Your kids will always remember the time you spend with them. Salute!

 

points1.png

 

Disco

post #50 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post

Good job my friend      .......... As usual

Gary S

Hey Gary, I do believe your thinkin of Bear on this smoke.... I did try to do him proud... Thanks for dropping a line ! Stop by anytime man !
post #51 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnott View Post

Looks awesome, wish I was eating at your house!
Where are you in SE Idaho? I live in Virginia but used to spend a lot of time in Idaho Falls.
Its a beautiful area!
Scott
Hampton, VA

Thanks a bunch (Scott) sarnott.... Just bout 35 miles north of I.F. ... Ya get in this area again, drop a line ! Or hell, drop a line anytime man ! beercheer.gif
post #52 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post


Hey Gary, I do believe your thinkin of Bear on this smoke.... I did try to do him proud... Thanks for dropping a line ! Stop by anytime man !

 

Yup----I can't take credit for this Beautiful Prime Rib, and you surely did a Fantastic Job on it.:drool:drool:drool

 

 

Bear

post #53 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco View Post

Oh man, you are killing me. I am about to throw a couple of burgers on my Weber grill but I want this prime rib! Terrific looking beef cook, sir.

As for cooking with your kids, my fondest memories are doing things with my dad. Your kids will always remember the time you spend with them. Salute!

points1.png

Disco

Thanks for the kind words Disco, means a lot to me..... If your ever in these neck of the woods, we'll throw one on & have a cold one or maybe two...biggrin.gif I appreciate ya dropping a line....

I try to include my kids on every cook.... They love the smoker so I figure why fight it huh.... LOL. They are a kick in the pants and I try to enjoy every moment I can.... I remember grillin & Dutch oven cooking with my Dad.... Great times ! Sounds as if ya had a great time as well with your Dad.... Thanks again for dropping a line & for the points too....

Take care Sir.... beercheer.gif

Justin
post #54 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Hey Gary, I do believe your thinkin of Bear on this smoke.... I did try to do him proud... Thanks for dropping a line ! Stop by anytime man !

Yup----I can't take credit for this Beautiful Prime Rib, and you surely did a Fantastic Job on it.drool.gifdrool.gifdrool.gif


Bear

Thanks buddy, means a lot to me !
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › Prime Rib Smoke <<Bear Style>>