SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › How Long to Cook a Brisket or The Misconception of the 1 to 1.5 hour rule
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How Long to Cook a Brisket or The Misconception of the 1 to 1.5 hour rule - Page 4

post #61 of 72
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk3ts View Post
 

Gary,

This is coming from a newbie that needed his common sense slapped back into focus.....THANKS FOR A GREAT ARTICLE!

Thickness rules not weight. 

 

Thank you, I am glad the information helped, Always makes me happy 

 

Gary

post #62 of 72

Awesome article, it was really informative and exactly what i need to know as a rookie smoker.

post #63 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskItToBrisket View Post
 

Awesome article, it was really informative and exactly what i need to know as a rookie smoker.


If you liked this article, you should go to the Link below.

 

Gary is my GOTO Guy for Brisket:Thumbs Up

 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/174019/east-texas-style-brisket-ribs

 

 

Bear

post #64 of 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 


If you liked this article, you should go to the Link below.

 

Gary is my GOTO Guy for Brisket:Thumbs Up

 

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/174019/east-texas-style-brisket-ribs

 

 

Bear

Thank you much, Lovin' all this info!

post #65 of 72
Thread Starter 

Thank's Bear you are too kind    

 

Gary

post #66 of 72

Thanks that really helped a lot, especially for a novice Beer.gif

post #67 of 72
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetyani View Post
 

Thanks that really helped a lot, especially for a novice Beer.gif

 

Glad I could Help

 

Gary

post #68 of 72
This has been a really good read for me. Thanks.
Edited by Pink Flamingo - 8/25/15 at 7:08pm
post #69 of 72
Thread Starter 

I wanted to give this post a Bump, I have seen a lot of people asking about Brisket, I think this would be very helpful to those just starting out or not sure of themselves.

 

Gary 

post #70 of 72

As a newbie, all these articles, even though older, have been great. I am just wrapping up my first brisket smoke in almost 15 years while also learning a new off-set smoker. All the advice and the threads have been fantastic. Thanks so much!

post #71 of 72
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjp4 View Post
 

As a newbie, all these articles, even though older, have been great. I am just wrapping up my first brisket smoke in almost 15 years while also learning a new off-set smoker. All the advice and the threads have been fantastic. Thanks so much!

You are welcome,  Have any questions give me a shout

 

Gary

post #72 of 72

Thanks for the info! Doing my second one ever tomorrow. First one was good, but not OMG good. Hoping this one will be better than the firest.

 

Oh yeah, do you still have that notebook, and can I take a peek? lol

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Beef
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Beef › How Long to Cook a Brisket or The Misconception of the 1 to 1.5 hour rule