- 401 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Location: Lowell, MA
- Points: 44
- Select All Posts By This User
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Wow that looks great. I did a bottom round a few weeks ago and wifey loved it. She demanded that I make it for her mother and cousin when they come on the 4th this week. I love how pink and jucie the center is. It makes me hungry and it is only 9:30am here.
That's right, don't let other people ruin Your meat let them ruin their meat. It is the advantage of being the cook LOL
Absolutely, you can always cook it longer once sliced but you cant go back.
Some of my last cooks complaints and my response
- Soup is too salty, add some dam water
- Coffee Is too strong, add some water
- Beef is not cooked enough, toss it on the grill or take the end cuts
- Chicken is gummy, toss it in the frying pan (well it actually was underdone... my bad)
- Food is too smoky, have a bowl of cereal