or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › iGrill Ambient probe sale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iGrill Ambient probe sale

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
iGrill has their new ambient probe (700*) on sale right now for $19.99. Enter code "Ambient" at check out.

I may just have to but that iGrill 2 now!
post #2 of 12
What is the website please?
post #3 of 12
Thread Starter 
IDevices.com
post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

iGrill has their new ambient probe (700*) on sale right now for $19.99. Enter code "Ambient" at check out.

I may just have to but that iGrill 2 now!

Thanks Case, so ya gonna take the Igrill2 plunge ?
post #5 of 12
Thread Starter 
I'm considering it. I really wanted to see a few reviews first.
post #6 of 12
cannot get IDevices.com to come up.
post #7 of 12
Thread Starter 
post #8 of 12

I'm going to order the igrill2 next week, the igrillmini has been very handy.

post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtsailor2003 View Post

I'm considering it. I really wanted to see a few reviews first.

Yeah, I hear ya.... From the little I've seen, sounds like a winner !
post #10 of 12

I use one and love it.  I have iGrill1 also and the 2 is much better.  I was gonna get the ambient probe, but, wasn't sure if it was worth the money.  Haven't heard how well it works.  Maybe now that it's on sale.

post #11 of 12

can you use it with any blue tooth  like samsung tablet?

post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kelly View Post

can you use it with any blue tooth  like samsung tablet?

Last I heard, they were gonna launch a Droid version..... not sure when that's supposed to take place though !
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › General Discussion › iGrill Ambient probe sale