I have a Royal Oak electric smoker. I don't know if it's me being self critical or I am not doing something right. If it's not me being overly critical, I am THINKING it is one of 2 things.
1) My smoker needs to be thoroughly cleaned and cleaned out after every use (which I hardly ever do). All grates cleaned up as well as grease tray, water box and smoke box. I am lazy, that's why I have an electric. I think this could be the problem because I notice a burnt grease taste. Other people think it tastess fine but they are not hardcore.
OR IS IT
2) I never foil my food. Never understood the concept of oversmoked meat but ...
So what do you think the problem is? If its cleaning, I was kidding. It is not a biggie but do I need to wipe down the WALLS INSIDE ? It is an electric. Maybe just with full strength vinegar ???