I'm running an OBS with and Auber PID. I'm looking at throwing some ribs and a whole chicken in there over Hickory wood.
1. Is it allright to cook the chicken at 225?
2. Should I put the ribs above the chicken in the smoker racks or vice versa?
3. Should I be mopping the bird at all?
4. What temperature should I cook the bird to in the breast, before throwing it on the gas grill to crisp up the skin?
5. What grill temperature should I be shooting for when finishing on the gas grill, and should I do direct or indirect heat?
Thanks in advance!