or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

11 lb butt - Page 4

post #61 of 70

Looks Excellent!! It's time for me to take my weber smokey joe that has spent its entire life on a shelf in the garage and make it into one of these and use it for camping or atv trips!! 


Edited by Deuce - 5/5/14 at 5:26am
post #62 of 70
Thread Starter 
Do it. I use mine 3-4 times a week.
post #63 of 70

And I thought the ribs looked good....... Most excellent Pulled Pork!

 

Great job C-Man!

 

Grats.

post #64 of 70

:Looks-Great:

post #65 of 70
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post
 

And I thought the ribs looked good....... Most excellent Pulled Pork!

 

Great job C-Man!

 

Grats.

 

 

Thanks Foam

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP61 View Post
 

:Looks-Great:

 

 

Thanks man.

post #66 of 70
Awesome looking ribs and a mighty fine looking butt Farmer!
post #67 of 70

Wow, awesome job...pork butt is still by far my favorite and that one looked absolutely amazing!

post #68 of 70

Awesome!!!Thumbs Up

 

You got a Great looking' Butt, for a Pennsylvanian!!!:icon_rolleyes:

 

Well deserved------------------:points:

 

 

Keep up the Great work, Adam!!

 

 

Bear

post #69 of 70
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooksy View Post

Awesome looking ribs and a mighty fine looking butt Farmer!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by knifebld View Post
 

Wow, awesome job...pork butt is still by far my favorite and that one looked absolutely amazing!

 

 

Thanks

post #70 of 70
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 

Awesome!!!Thumbs Up

 

You got a Great looking' Butt, for a Pennsylvanian!!!:icon_rolleyes:

 

Well deserved------------------:points:

 

 

Keep up the Great work, Adam!!

 

 

Bear

 

 

Thanks Bear, that means a lot coming from you.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pork