Hello Everyone. I began competing on the KCBS BBQ circuit in 1995 as a founding member of the Grillas BBQ Team. Throughout the years we have won some of the most prestigious BBQ contests in the country.
· 2003 American Royal "Open BBQ Contest - 1st Place Brisket
· 2003 American Royal "Open" BBQ Contest - Grand Champions
· 2004 Jack Daniel's World Invitational BBQ - 1st Place Brisket
· 2005 Great American BBQ "Invitational" - Grand Champions
· 2007 Great American BBQ "Open" - Grand Champions
· 2010 Great American BBQ "Open" - Reserve Grand Champions
· Plus many other local and regional BBQ competitions
I left the Grillas following the 2013 American Royal BBQ Contest to form my new team – Badass BBQ Team.
I cook on a Rebel 28 and 2 WSMs. I love BBQ and enjoy talking about it to anyone that has an interest. I look forward to participating on this forum.