or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Roll Call › Hello Everyone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hello Everyone

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 

I am new to the forum and new to the smoking world. I bought a ME40 and have enjoyed it so far, with my elementary cooking skills. I have been reading and learning and look forward to absorbing some of the great information this site has to offer.

post #2 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniedmo View Post
 

I am new to the forum and new to the smoking world. I bought a ME40 and have enjoyed it so far, with my elementary cooking skills. I have been reading and learning and look forward to absorbing some of the great information this site has to offer.

 

Welcome Mini !!

You can ask any question on this forum, and get at least one answer, or you can type into the search box (at the top) what you're looking for, because this forum has the best working search box I've ever seen.

 

If you're in a hurry, you can click on "Bear's Step by Steps" Index below, and at the bottom of all of my posts. It covers just about everything, and all things are done in an MES 40 or MES 30.

 

Just click on "Bear's Step by Steps".
 

 

 

Bear

post #3 of 12
Thread Starter 

Thanks for the post Bear, I am going to try the stuff pork loin this weekend. Your whole step by step post is awesome.

post #4 of 12

Welcome Miniedmo,

I too am a new smoker, about 6 months with the MES 30" and because of this site I really have not had a failure! There are many great people willing to answer your question, Bear being one of the first as always! And you will also find many helpful suggestions and great recipes that have been tried and proven by fellow SMF junkies!

Best of luck and enjoy the ride!

post #5 of 12

Hello and welcome from East Texas, Bear's the man, look forward to some post and pic's of the great things you are about to smoke.

 

Gary S

post #6 of 12

Hey

 

Welcome to the Smoking  forum.   You’ll find great , friendly people here, all more than willing to answer any question you may have.  Just ask and you’ll get about 10 different answers—all right.  LOL.   Don’t forget to post qviews.

 

Gary

post #7 of 12
Welcome, glad ya joined us !
post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 

I appreciate the warm welcome from everyone, looks like a good place to hang out.

post #9 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniedmo View Post
 

Thanks for the post Bear, I am going to try the stuff pork loin this weekend. Your whole step by step post is awesome.

 

That's Great, Mini !!!

Glad you like it !

 

Just yell (PM) if you have any questions.

 

 

Bear

post #10 of 12
Thread Starter 

Thanks Bear.

post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 

Bear, I really appreciate your posting and the pork tenderloin was outstanding. I kind of pushed most of the apples out when I tied it up but still have a few in it.

 

 

post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by miniedmo View Post
 

Bear, I really appreciate your posting and the pork tenderloin was outstanding. I kind of pushed most of the apples out when I tied it up but still have a few in it.

 

 

 

Yeah I need practice filleting a circular (oval) piece of meat too. Practice should make us better.

However I can see from here it's nice & juicy, and that & the taste are the most important things.

 

BTW: I heated my leftovers in a number of ways, and believe it or not Nuculating in the Microwave was the best way (One slice at a time).

 

Bear

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Roll Call
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Announcements › Roll Call › Hello Everyone