I started this Build last December when I found the fridge on Craigslist. It was in pretty good shape except for the surface rust on the door. When I got it apart it all looked good on the inside. The bottom had some rust holes in it but there was still plenty to work with so I just covered it with aluminum instead of cutting it out and trying to replace it.
I have to give special thanks to ..
Goliath for a lot of help on what to use as a smoke generator. He gave me detailed info on what worked and didn't work for him along with other advice.
DaveOmak for the simple yet very effective "Mailbox Mod" which I used and must say is an excellent idea.
Pops6927 for his brine cure recipe that I used for some cured Pork Loin/Canadian Bacon that I have made several times that turned out amazing. Also for other advice and information he provided.
Thanks for all the help guys.
In pretty good shape,no serious rust.
Inside looked but bad but was actually in great shape. Just a few small chips in the porcelain.
Bottom had a few small holes but in good shape overall.
Will add more when I have time. Thanks for looking.