SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Sausage › Making Sausage For The Holiday Today - Linguica, Kielbasa & Andouille
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Making Sausage For The Holiday Today - Linguica, Kielbasa & Andouille - Page 3

post #41 of 47
Wow SB, that's some dang good lookin sausages there, enjoy !! drool.gif

Justin
post #42 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post
 

:Looks-Great:

 

Thanks Foam  :smile:  The homemade red grape/red raspberry wine I added was a good choice  :icon_mrgreen:

post #43 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Wow SB, that's some dang good lookin sausages there, enjoy !! drool.gif

Justin

 

Thanks Justin  :smile:   I plan on trying the others tomorrow...

post #44 of 47

Just seeing more of this now! This is incredible!!!! From machinery to food, you do deliver an epic and fantastic thread!!! Well done!!! Cheers! - Leah

post #45 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah Elisheva View Post
 

Just seeing more of this now! This is incredible!!!! From machinery to food, you do deliver an epic and fantastic thread!!! Well done!!! Cheers! - Leah

 

Just noticed this...  Thanks Leah  :smile:   Unfortunately the sausage is disappearing at an alarming rate  :icon_sad:  I guess I will be making more a little sooner than I thought  th_dunno-1[1].gif

post #46 of 47

Outstanding !!!! 

I haven't graduated to sausages yet but have tried every butcher shop within 50 miles of where I'm living...no one around here has even heard of Linguica. " Is that a sausage"....

 So frustrated !  102.gif

 

Great post, awesome looking sausages :points::points::points: Thanks for keeping my obsession for Linguica alive.....

post #47 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoked alaskan View Post

Outstanding !!!! 
I haven't graduated to sausages yet but have tried every butcher shop within 50 miles of where I'm living...no one around here has even heard of Linguica. " Is that a sausage"....
 So frustrated !  102.gif

Great post, awesome looking sausages points.gifpoints.gifpoints.gif Thanks for keeping my obsession for Linguica alive.....

No problem getting potagee sausage here!!! You can get at McDonald's...

Hawaiian breakfast plate at Micky D's: portugeuse sausage, spam, eggs and rice!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sausage
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Smoking Meat (and other things) › Sausage › Making Sausage For The Holiday Today - Linguica, Kielbasa & Andouille