or Connect
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Recipes Only › Desserts › Cookie Cheese Balls
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cookie Cheese Balls - Page 2

post #21 of 31

Here is the smaller sprinkled by my wife version for tomorrow. They were more egg shaped and frozen pretty good but that hot chocolate really deformed them. Still delicious. Thanks Jeremy!

 

post #22 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcutter View Post
 

Here is the smaller sprinkled by my wife version for tomorrow. They were more egg shaped and frozen pretty good but that hot chocolate really deformed them. Still delicious. Thanks Jeremy!

 

 

 

Man they look great.

post #23 of 31

Three in the middle are prize eggs? Or specifically for Mr. Woodcutter?

post #24 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamheart View Post
 

Three in the middle are prize eggs? Or specifically for Mr. Woodcutter?


It was my idea to use that size sugar. Nancy did 3 and didn't like the looks so she used what she liked.

post #25 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcutter View Post
 


It was my idea to use that size sugar. Nancy did 3 and didn't like the looks so she used what she liked.

 

<Chuckles>  There ya go thinking again!

post #26 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK1 View Post
 

That looks interesting. Thanks for the recipe. I'll give 'em a try soon.

 

You're welcome  :beercheer:

post #27 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodcutter View Post
 

Here is the smaller sprinkled by my wife version for tomorrow. They were more egg shaped and frozen pretty good but that hot chocolate really deformed them. Still delicious. Thanks Jeremy!

 

 

You're welcome Todd  :beercheer:  They look mighty good  :icon_mrgreen:

post #28 of 31

WOW another wonderful item to try! They look SO good Smoking B! I am going to get fat hanging around this forum! Mr. Woodcutter yours look wonderful with sprinkles too!

post #29 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaBeachlover View Post
 

WOW another wonderful item to try! They look SO good Smoking B! I am going to get fat hanging around this forum! Mr. Woodcutter yours look wonderful with sprinkles too!

 

Give them a try Tonya - they are very good too!  :icon_mrgreen:

post #30 of 31

These are now on my short list thx!

post #31 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanSomers View Post
 

These are now on my short list thx!

 

You're welcome  :beercheer:  They're hard to stay out of once you eat one!  :icon_mrgreen:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Desserts
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Recipes Only › Desserts › Cookie Cheese Balls