Originally Posted by fatty patty
Any man on here who prefers French underwater bag cooking to low and slow wood smoking might want to question his sexuality? Seriously. If it's the end result then use an oven. If it's time honored, fire tending, smoke smelling, skillful cooking labor,then your're in the right place. I'd suggest running away from this cooking technique faster than the French ran away from the Germans.
Originally Posted by brandon91
I've never actually read anything that ignorant on these forums, that is if it was serious.
Yep even ignorant folks are entitled to their opinion, just wish they wouldn't clutter up an ongoing USEFUL thread such as this with USELESS statements.
Its a shame but his insults were threefold, suprised the Mods haven't jumped on this one as I am sure it violates forum Policy.
Therefore, you agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Postings:
- that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy, or harmful to minors in any way;
- that harass, degrade, intimidate or are hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that include personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- that are false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, constitute "bait and switch" or impersonation of any person or entity;
- contain your own or a third party's advertising, branding or promotional content;
- that infringe any proprietary rights, including copyright, of any party, or Postings that you do not have a right to make available;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Huddler or Smoking Meat Forums sites or the Huddler or Smoking Meat Forums services offered on them.