I'm having trouble loading pics right know but I will post them later.
So what I've done so far:
- compressor and any external wires are gone.
- the plastic on the inner door is out.
- pulled all plastic, aluminum and wires out of the inside.
- pulled the tub out and had to remove the insulation because some of it was wet.
So what I am left with is just the cabinet and I really have no idea how to continue.
- What type of insulation do I install?
- What do I line the inside with? Stainless? Tin? Or do I just use the tub that I removed?
- What size vent should be installed?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Keep on smokin