- 3 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Location: Midlothian, Texas
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCheesetagged by Davidhef88, 1/28/14
If you want a serious thermometer, this is for you. It comes with 2 meat probes & one air probe, also included is a USB charger. It also has an auxiliary plug that I don't know what it is for, but...
Got this for convenience and the ease of smoking at tailgates or events without pulling the stick burner. Smoked several meals on it now. While I was assembling the smoker, i saw the wood chip tray...
If you ever wanted to make sausage and jerky this is the book that will get you started. Easy step-by-step instructions show you how to bone out a deer for sausage and jerky. Also includes both...
I know it's bad form to be underwhelmed by this book, but am I the only one who actually read it? There are duplicated parts, there is no discernible order to it, and it is mostly aimed at people...
I received this smoker as a gift - it's the 30" model. I read in the forums here about some mods to improve functionality and I did them: installed a base and casters, added some insulation around...
1st time using AMNPS with the Big Green Egg
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Your cheese looks great, I just now finished vacuum sealing my cheese from my four hour evening smoke today. I hope you have better control on waiting a couple weeks to eat it. Mine usually starts getting eaten after a few days.
Tough to resist but that ashtray initial scent... Clearly persuades me otherwise !
Thanks for all the encouragement. I couldn't wait, I know thats a big surprise! Tried a little of the Mild Cheddar and Colby Jack. Both were pretty darn good, I'm sure they will be delish the longer they age.
Smoked Monterey Jack, Mozzarella & Cream Cheese for 5 hours yesterday, using pecan dust. After pulling the cheese, this time I let it stand for 2 hours before vacuum sealing. I'm looking forward to trying the cream cheese on bagels. You can see a big difference between the before and after photos.
- 1st time using AMNPS with the Big Green Egg
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Kitchen Safety and Avoiding Food Poisoning... Interesting article... 10 minutes ago
- › Bresaola 18 minutes ago
- › Roast safe? 18 minutes ago
- › Newbie, please help!!! 19 minutes ago
- › Anyone use this stuffer? 36 minutes ago
- › Any YouTubers 55 minutes ago
- › New - Oklahoma Joe's Highland Smoker 56 minutes ago
- › Bacon smoking 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Cold smoked salmon during the chilly weather 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › SMOKED MEATLOAF w/ my new FIREBOARD REMOTE THERMOMETER 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › FireBoard - Cloud Connected Smart Thermometer by SmokinAl
- › Masterbuilt XL 44 propane smoker by comer4tide
- › Sausage And Jerky Makers' Bible: The Home Processor's... by Kirby27
- › Great Sausage Recipes and Meat Curing by Rytek Kutas by scubohuntr
- › Masterbuilt Two Door Propane Smoker by JASinIL2006
- › Outdoor Leisure Products Smoke Hollow 38202G by csparrazza
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by mikeg1218
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by fivebadgers
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer
- › Differences Between Spareribs, St. Louis...
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine