- 3 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Location: Midlothian, Texas
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCheesetagged by Davidhef88, 1/28/14
Have owned this smoker for 2 weeks now. Smoked on it 5 times and every time everything on it turned out great. I have had experience smoking on some like it. So no learning curve at all for it....
This is actually a review for Traegers customer service. I don't own a Traeger, but I borrowed and damaged one. I have a Yoder 640. I had loaded 70lbs of pork into it, and went to bed. In the...
This is a good smoker for the beginner who does not want to get to involved with staying up all night monitoring temp/coals. Just fill the hopper and set the temp, when it is warmed up toss in your...
Overall I am very pleased with my Smoke Hollow smoker. IT is a great unit for me, I bought at Sams for less than 400 after taxes. The entire unit itself comes in at over 76 inches in total length...
I've only had the Masterbuilt dual-fuel propane for a month now but have used it 10 times for everything from salmon to pulled pork. I had been thinking about getting a real smoker for a while now...
1st time using AMNPS with the Big Green Egg
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Your cheese looks great, I just now finished vacuum sealing my cheese from my four hour evening smoke today. I hope you have better control on waiting a couple weeks to eat it. Mine usually starts getting eaten after a few days.
Tough to resist but that ashtray initial scent... Clearly persuades me otherwise !
Thanks for all the encouragement. I couldn't wait, I know thats a big surprise! Tried a little of the Mild Cheddar and Colby Jack. Both were pretty darn good, I'm sure they will be delish the longer they age.
Smoked Monterey Jack, Mozzarella & Cream Cheese for 5 hours yesterday, using pecan dust. After pulling the cheese, this time I let it stand for 2 hours before vacuum sealing. I'm looking forward to trying the cream cheese on bagels. You can see a big difference between the before and after photos.
- 1st time using AMNPS with the Big Green Egg
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Cleaning the pot, Scrapping the pan, It's got to be done! 26 seconds ago
- › 2016 South Florida Gathering (6th Annual) November 4th-6th 1 minute ago
- › collagen and water bath 4 minutes ago
- › She's home!! 17 minutes ago
- › FIRST COOL DAY, GOTTA FIRE UP THE LANG! 19 minutes ago
- › New member in Indiana 21 minutes ago
- › Snack Sticks- Venison with A.C. Legg 27 minutes ago
- › New member 28 minutes ago
- › Replaced Masterbuilt 40 w/ RecTec Mini 42 minutes ago
- › Smoking food for wood 43 minutes ago
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by Joseph Varaksa
- › Smokin-it model 3 by smokin-pete
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by montanashawn
- › Camp Chef Camp Chef Pellet Grill & Smoker Deluxe by CHRISTOPH
- › Outdoor Leisure Products (OLP) Smoke Hollow 47180T 4-in-1 by PhillipLeondria
- › Masterbuilt Dual-fuel Pro by StillAqua
- › Smoke Hollow 44241G2 44-Inch Vertical LP Gas Smoker by kentluman
- › Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22.5-Inch Smoker by jjcreole
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by tjdcorona
- › Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker Smoker, 14.5-Inch by Cornman