- 3 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Location: Midlothian, Texas
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCheesetagged by Davidhef88, 1/28/14
I've had my Daniel Boone for 3 years or so. Smoked countless briskets, pork butts, turkey, tri tip, prime ribs, summer sausage, pepperoni, brats, jerky, fish....the list goes on and on. Always has...
I have A 5x8 Smoke Box, And A Twelve inch Smoke Tube. Stop By A-maze-n Store Today To Pick Up Thermometer. And Todd Took Care Of Me, He is Excellent to work with, even sent me home with some free...
I bought this unit because I was tired of the cheap thermometers at the store. Little did I realize what an improvement this was going to be. The oven probe showed that my smoker was 23 degrees...
Ive ground and mixed 60 + pounds of meat so far in 20-25 lbs batches. 1st, it does a much better job than I did manually with out over working the meat. I need to work on my setup a bit to make the...
So I purchased a GMG Jim Bowie prior to owning my Blaz'n Grill GridIron. I had problems from the start and eventually sold it after owning it for a little over 3 months. I paid more than double for...
1st time using AMNPS with the Big Green Egg
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Your cheese looks great, I just now finished vacuum sealing my cheese from my four hour evening smoke today. I hope you have better control on waiting a couple weeks to eat it. Mine usually starts getting eaten after a few days.
Tough to resist but that ashtray initial scent... Clearly persuades me otherwise !
Thanks for all the encouragement. I couldn't wait, I know thats a big surprise! Tried a little of the Mild Cheddar and Colby Jack. Both were pretty darn good, I'm sure they will be delish the longer they age.
Smoked Monterey Jack, Mozzarella & Cream Cheese for 5 hours yesterday, using pecan dust. After pulling the cheese, this time I let it stand for 2 hours before vacuum sealing. I'm looking forward to trying the cream cheese on bagels. You can see a big difference between the before and after photos.
- 1st time using AMNPS with the Big Green Egg
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Greetings from California 1 minute ago
- › Winter is coming tonight 1 minute ago
- › New Member Looking For Soft Tender Beef Jerky Recipe 2 minutes ago
- › What does it mean when a thread is Locked ? 3 minutes ago
- › Looking at making a fattie. 3 minutes ago
- › Teaser For Tomorrow 8 minutes ago
- › Venison Backstrap 9 minutes ago
- › Brisky point beef tips on a baked potato 13 minutes ago
- › Smoked chicken in Alfredo sauce 19 minutes ago
- › Smokin Al's "Judy's buns" 21 minutes ago
- › GMG by Kirby27
- › A-MAZE-N-SMOKER by racecar1439
- › Maverick ET-732 Remote Check Wireless Thermometer With 2 Probes by MyOwnIdaho
- › 7-Gal. Mixer Attachment with Tilt by TripleQ
- › Blaz'n Grill Works "Gridiron" by FBI Van Outside
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by miked945
- › Masterbuilt 30" Black 20070511 by Vajinyan
- › Slow 'N Sear by ammaturesmoker
- › Masterbuilt 20070115 Bluetooth Smart Digital Electric Smoker,... by Dabnet795
- › Char Broil Offset Smoker American Gourmet Deluxe Grill by Face
- › Pre-Proportioning Mix Ingredients
- › Smoked Octopus on Taro "toast" slices
- › ABT with sausage, and grated cheese.
- › Maintaining Grinder Plates and Knives
- › FDA Curing and Smoking Regulations
- › Wild Hawg Rub
- › Follw-up to Smoke House Problems
- › Fine Points of Curing Brine
- › Seasonings & Marinades
- › Tying a Butcher's Knot