- 3 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Location: Midlothian, Texas
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCheesetagged by Davidhef88, 1/28/14
Just purchased this unit a few weeks ago have only used it 3 time and just the love the way to cooks. Real easy to keep temps and the smoke box is huge.
This is my first smoker and I've had some great success with it already. It was pretty easy to get some good results even on my first runs. I switched from chips to chunks for the wood and it...
Wanted a decent electric smoker that was almost setup, start and let it do its job with miminal intervention! Is it perfect no but as I live in Scotland weather is a challenge at times so had a...
Simply the best. The Bentley of all grills and it's the only ceramic grill made in the USA. The 400XL will smoke two 20 pound turkeys.
The smoker came packaged very nicely and easy to assemble. The construction of it is pretty solid. I have used it twice so far and both times the smoker itself was good. I did put on a gasket...
1st time using AMNPS with the Big Green Egg
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Your cheese looks great, I just now finished vacuum sealing my cheese from my four hour evening smoke today. I hope you have better control on waiting a couple weeks to eat it. Mine usually starts getting eaten after a few days.
Tough to resist but that ashtray initial scent... Clearly persuades me otherwise !
Thanks for all the encouragement. I couldn't wait, I know thats a big surprise! Tried a little of the Mild Cheddar and Colby Jack. Both were pretty darn good, I'm sure they will be delish the longer they age.
Smoked Monterey Jack, Mozzarella & Cream Cheese for 5 hours yesterday, using pecan dust. After pulling the cheese, this time I let it stand for 2 hours before vacuum sealing. I'm looking forward to trying the cream cheese on bagels. You can see a big difference between the before and after photos.
- 1st time using AMNPS with the Big Green Egg
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › Question about moisture 1 minute ago
- › Its 330 am time to smoke a butt! 1 minute ago
- › First smoke 3 minutes ago
- › Poor Brisket Choices 4 minutes ago
- › How I start and use my WSM.... 34 minutes ago
- › Two Birds, Two different Rubs, Smokin Side By Side With The Tastes... 39 minutes ago
- › Wife's away 44 minutes ago
- › Looking for the best summer sasage seasoning mix 48 minutes ago
- › Kingsford Briquettes vs. Royal Oak Ridge Briquettes: Burn... 58 minutes ago
- › IT'S TIIIIIIMMME!!!!!!! FINALLY BUILDING MY REVERSE FLOW!! 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Helotes Salado Smoker by ShutterlyExpose
- › Grill Pro 31846 Propane Smoker by samwise
- › Bradley BTIS1 Original Fully Automatic 4-Rack Outdoor Food Smoker by ScotTex
- › Primo Oval XL Ceramic Grill by ZombieKitty
- › DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker by Tragusa113
- › Pit Boss Grills 71820 Wood Pellet Grill by AB Canuck
- › Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in. by BDawg
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Submariner
- › Traeger Junior Pellet Grill by ednosnaws
- › Big Green Egg Kamado Grill MiniMax Portable Outdoor Smoker barbeque... by jshillin
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ
- › CURING INFORMATION BY NEPAS
- › Goodly Vacuum Sealer