- 3 Posts. Joined 1/2014
- Location: Midlothian, Texas
- Points: 10
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicCheesetagged by Davidhef88, 1/28/14
I got this because smoking on my Weber kettle gets a little crowded. In stock form, this thing would probably be pretty useless. I was able to mod it with very little extra money because I...
after my seasoning run and 1st smoking session, I had to alter the unit..closed firebox to chamber up some and added a 3/16 plate deflector on top of it so heat and smoke ran more directly into...
Smoker is everything you need as a novice or pro. I converted my smoker to natural gas. Extremely easy conversion explained by the company on their website. Bought the #51 drill bit at Ace Hardware...
I was on a waiting list to get my Timberline 1300. Now having owned it 6 weeks, It has become a $2000 paperweight that occupies space on my deck. Avoid this grill, Traeger likes to tout their world...
I bought a couple of bags, on sale, for about $3.99 a bag, for use on the 4th of July. Unfortunately, as I bought it to take over to my brother's house, as part of my contribution to the effort,...
1st time using AMNPS with the Big Green Egg
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
Your cheese looks great, I just now finished vacuum sealing my cheese from my four hour evening smoke today. I hope you have better control on waiting a couple weeks to eat it. Mine usually starts getting eaten after a few days.
Tough to resist but that ashtray initial scent... Clearly persuades me otherwise !
Thanks for all the encouragement. I couldn't wait, I know thats a big surprise! Tried a little of the Mild Cheddar and Colby Jack. Both were pretty darn good, I'm sure they will be delish the longer they age.
Smoked Monterey Jack, Mozzarella & Cream Cheese for 5 hours yesterday, using pecan dust. After pulling the cheese, this time I let it stand for 2 hours before vacuum sealing. I'm looking forward to trying the cream cheese on bagels. You can see a big difference between the before and after photos.
- 1st time using AMNPS with the Big Green Egg
SmokingMeatForums.com Top Picks
- › How easily should pellets burn in AMNPS? 2 minutes ago
- › MES 30 + A-Maze-N-Smoker 6 minutes ago
- › Alligator smoking 7 minutes ago
- › Quick Surf & Turf (with Visitors) 14 minutes ago
- › smoke hollow 30162EW 23 minutes ago
- › Help me keep my drip pan from drying out.. 24 minutes ago
- › A new look for the LEM 5 lb sausage stuffer 29 minutes ago
- › SMOKIN-IT SMOKER 39 minutes ago
- › Best way to reheat 3 racks of baby backs? 44 minutes ago
- › Best Vacuum Sealer? 48 minutes ago
- › Brinkmann Smoke N Pit Pitmaster Deluxe Charcoal/Wood Smoker and Grill by Skinnyj
- › OKLAHOMA JOE'S LONGHORN SMOKER by alteredstates
- › Camp Chef SMV24S 24" Smoke Vault - SMV24S by jond36
- › Traeger Industries, Inc. Timberline 850 by Utah Smoker
- › Kingsford 30520 Competition Briquets, 11.1-Pound Bag by SenseiRogue
- › Masterbuilt 30" 20070312 with Window by jdkimbro
- › Traeger Texas Pellet Grill by albell
- › Masterbuilt Model 20070210 30" Electric Smokehouse by SmokeScience
- › Char-Griller Competition Pro 8125 by Crankbolt
- › Outdoor Leisure 34168G Smoke Hollow Propane-Gas Smoker by raider2119
- › Why in Thailand has many coconut shell.
- › Top 2 Traeger Grill in 2017
- › From Bon Appétit - Breaking down and...
- › My First Smoked Brisket
- › The "UNCURED" Fallacy
- › Fassett's Quality Foods
- › CURING and SMOKING - The Basics
- › Hamburger, ground beef, minced beef
- › A great foldable smoker, one of a kind
- › Dr. Baker's Famous Chicken BBQ