Watch for these consolidations in 2014:
1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R.
Grace Co. will merge and become: Hale Mary Fuller Grace.
2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and
become: Poly Warner Cracker.
3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and become: MMMGood.
4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Do fasco, and Dakota Mining will
merge and become: ZipAudiDoDa.
5. FedEx is expected to join its competitor, UPS, and become: FedUP.
6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become:
7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become: PouponPants.
8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become:
9. Victoria 's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name: