SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Recipes Only › Desserts › Peanut Butter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Peanut Butter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy) - Page 7

post #121 of 158
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank2000 View Post

Made this last night. We used dark chocolate. Because that's what we like. Will try milk chacolate next time. These things are fine. My daughter ate six before I made her stop. My wife said she hates that I made these. In trouble again. Oh well
Thanks bear


Thanks Hank!!

 

Glad you like them. People who like Dark Chocolate love them that way!!

 

Neither of us like the Dark, but we love Milk Choc.

 

I think that's a "Good" trouble you're in!!!Thumbs Up

 

Bear

post #122 of 158
Thread Starter 

Last Bump for these before being able to make them before Christmas!!!

 

Bear

post #123 of 158
just made another batch last night... geeez... thanks Bear... gained 5 lbs already ...
post #124 of 158

Bear,

 

I also made your meltaways on 12/20 and my wife and I love them. Have shared with several people and all wanted recipe. My recipe card indicates

you as the author, you certainly deserve the credit.

 

Dick

post #125 of 158

I made 115 of those things yesterday.............

 

Gary

post #126 of 158
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JckDanls 07 View Post

just made another batch last night... geeez... thanks Bear... gained 5 lbs already ...

 

Thanks Keith!!

 

I hate to see a guy getting skinny!!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragilmore View Post
 

Bear,

 

I also made your meltaways on 12/20 and my wife and I love them. Have shared with several people and all wanted recipe. My recipe card indicates

you as the author, you certainly deserve the credit.

 

Dick

 

That's Great, Dick!!

 

I'm glad everyone likes them!!

 

Bear

post #127 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcarver View Post
 


Thanks Hank!!

 

Glad you like them. People who like Dark Chocolate love them that way!!

 

Neither of us like the Dark, but we love Milk Choc.

 

I think that's a "Good" trouble you're in!!!Thumbs Up

 

Bear


I'm with you Bear, I love the Milk Choc.

 

Thanks for the recipe! and Merry Christmas!

post #128 of 158
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheelerdog View Post
 


I'm with you Bear, I love the Milk Choc.

 

Thanks for the recipe! and Merry Christmas!

 

Thank You Red!!

 

And you & yours have a Great Christmas too!!

 

 

Bear

post #129 of 158

It's that time of the year!!newyear.gif

 

 

post #130 of 158

Gunna be good, we make em a lot

 

Gary

post #131 of 158
Yep, these go in the gift baskets we make ! Tasty treats ! icon14.gif
post #132 of 158
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeBurger View Post
 

It's that time of the year!!newyear.gif

 

 

Glad you like them, Duke!!

I like to bump this up just before each Candy Holiday, but somebody usually beats me to it.

Thanks,

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary s View Post
 

Gunna be good, we make em a lot

 

Gary

 

Thanks Again Gary!!

 

Bear

post #133 of 158

Bear created a monster when he gave me that recipe. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are my Favorite These things are Fantastic

 

Gary

post #134 of 158

Thanks bear! Lauren just made these and in the fridge! Can't wait to try one!
post #135 of 158

You are gunna be Hoked 

 

Gary

post #136 of 158

I can't even stop.

post #137 of 158

Thanks for the reminder Bear!  Just this morning I was thinking about what I could give as homemade food gifts this year.  A few very good friends and family are getting Mexican vanilla extract I've made.  The rest are going to get these peanut butter melt-a-ways!  They were such a hit the first time I made them, and they are SO FRIGGIN' ADDICTING!  If I didn't have a refrigerator full of homemade, meaty spaghetti sauce I'd make a batch right now because we've got all the ingredients.  MMMmmmmmm.  :drool:   

post #138 of 158
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterinHoleBrew View Post

Yep, these go in the gift baskets we make ! Tasty treats ! icon14.gif

Thank You Justin!!

 

Bear

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Jay View Post


Thanks bear! Lauren just made these and in the fridge! Can't wait to try one!

 

If you never had them before, you won't believe how good they are!!!

 

 

Bear

post #139 of 158
Wow! Love em! Thank you! Can't wait to bring the bear treats to the Christmas party!
post #140 of 158
John I've been promising myself for years noe that id make these. This year i WILL. Thanks for the reminder.

Gary
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Desserts
SmokingMeatForums.com › Forums › Recipes Only › Desserts › Peanut Butter Meltaways (Bear's Favorite Candy)